Author Topic: XMerryJXx Brighton  (Read 1474 times)


18 review(s) for XMerryJXxx (13 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline jamiejay76

External Link/Members Only

Saw MerryJ recently in Brighton in kemp town area, feeling horny and not a lot available and she was straight back with times etc so booked her for 30 min with only an hours notice. Perfect for my situation.
Flat was nice , all ready knew from previous reviews what to expect.
Bigger then pics, size 16 ish and quite plain looking but to be fair that doesn’t bother me at all.
Grabbed a quick shower, £70 paid and then had some nice FK while feeling these huge great tits.
While still standing she done some lovely owo with plenty of moans and groans to go with it.
Hopped on bed with some 69 . Took a few fingers and got quite wet while she continued almost worshiping my cock. !
On with bag, smashed her doggy then she jumped on board and grinded on top before I popped while nestled in them huge mammaries.
Actually really enjoyed it all. Nice and friendly, went slightly over but no problem. Not to everyone’s taste but I would go back if she was in town.
Think she tours a lot.

Offline advent2016

I last reported on her in 2018 she was a 12-14. I've seen her a bit more recently and although she has put on a few pounds she is still in my top 5 face fuckers

Offline Whiteknight

I last reported on her in 2018 she was a 12-14. I've seen her a bit more recently and although she has put on a few pounds she is still in my top 5 face fuckers

She said she is a size14 on her profile, credit to her keeping details up to date and honest about her size  :thumbsup: