Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Hull and East Yorkshire  (Read 5306 times)

Offline mark_c808

Hi all, after many months I’m ready to dip a toe in the massage with extras world again. Has anyone got any suggestions? There’s a new place called Renkang on Spring Bank that looks to be a copy of the same name in Barnsley, their websites are identical. A place called Butterfly Thai in Hessle looks legit but you never know. I’ve been to Orchid in Beverley but the location is far from discrete. Any suggestions much appreciated and of course a review will be submit.

Offline Kinkle

I can recommend Renkang on Spring Bank. They have signs everywhere saying 'no extras offered' but that is just a decoy.

There is Chinese Jo in East Hull, Polish Beata and Lomi Lomi in Bransholme and quite often a Thai girl in Victoria Dock.

Doing a search for these on the forum will give you more info. Have a look on Gumtree and Vivastreet too
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 07:12:52 pm by Kinkle »

Offline mark_c808

Thanks Kinkle. What has your experience been of Renkang? I’m thinking in terms of what’s on offer and prices.

Offline TomR

Not  sure if Polish Beata is doing extras for men anymore.Went on the website a few days ago and looked at the tantra option but only yoni mentioned and not lingam so may have stopped  offering extras for us chaps.

Offline DonnyGirth

Going to give Renkang a visit midweek. I’ll pop a review on soon after.

Offline hullad

Going to give Renkang a visit midweek. I’ll pop a review on soon after.

I may partake as well got a bit of time next week don't fancy a full on punt after last week's marathon lol

Offline DonnyGirth

Popped to Renkang today to see where it was, rough looking shop and one lady in who looked in her 40’s, pushing 50. No other girls working. May give this a swerve unless anyone can persuade me otherwise?

Offline mark_c808

Thanks for the intelligence. If it was Thai I’d t.o.f.t.t. but I’ve had 3 Chinese massages and each one has been a let down, there’s another Renkang also reviewed on here, it must be the same as their websites are identical and the reviews are mixed for that.

Offline pipwillow

There is Chinese Jo in East Hull, ....

Does anyone know if Jo is still working in Hull? I thought I had her contact info saved but I don't and she isnt on Gumtree like she was for years.

Offline Kinkle

Thanks for the intelligence. If it was Thai I’d t.o.f.t.t. but I’ve had 3 Chinese massages and each one has been a let down, there’s another Renkang also reviewed on here, it must be the same as their websites are identical and the reviews are mixed for that.

It was very good. I had a B2B there and the girl was like in her 30's, pretty big boobs and good body.

Offline pipwillow

?Would you mind disclosing how much for the massage and how much for the extras?

Offline Kinkle

?Would you mind disclosing how much for the massage and how much for the extras?

Oh yes sorry. Standard £40 for the hour and I think it was another £40 for B2B