Author Topic: xxxx-Jesika-xxxx - Portsmouth  (Read 1030 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6183134) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6499141) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6670227) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline drex

 External Link/Members Only

£60 30mins

Clean flat on a busy road in Southsea. It's fine.

Girl is slightly chubbier than pictured but not by much. Still kinda hot. States owo/body to body massage on offer and included, on arrival neither is at all. Other than that, standard disinterested punt with lies of services offered. Don't waste your time.

Offline salam

I know how you feel. I get also tempted by look and price sometimes but every time it turns out to be a shit punt and after the punt, I always say to myself  "Never again"  :dash:. Was kissing or RO offered?

Offline drex

Nothing was offered, straight up pump n dump.

Offline Kimeen

I have also seen her. Same experience. Sorry I didn’t get my review in in time to save you.

Offline Bargeman

I visited her yesterday. Awful punt. She doesn’t do anything on her profile. Lists OWO, Kissing, fingering, oral on her, and a whole list of others. All not available. Her profile is a complete fabrication. The only position on offer was doggy. English is extremely limited.