External Link/Members Only To start off I have been unable to get the main advert for the massage site but this is Anna's profile so I think you should be able to get to it from there.
So andover is a bit of a dead spot when it comes to scratching and itch so to say so I often go to reanthai massage. I have been going for a while and have been offered a happy ending every time which I gladly take for £30.
I noticed on vivastreet Anna's profile and she is working out of the reanthai massage shop so I booked through the shop as usual and saw a new girl in there which I thought could be her, I had the massage as usual and after was offered the hand relief as usual but thought I would see what else was on offer and that is when she said my friend out front offers full service and did I want a chat?
Well she came in and said full service is £150 which is well overpriced but as she is working out of the shop then I get it, so in the end I went for a full body to body with Anna for £80 which I haggled down the price.
Anna is absolutely tiny around 4"11" around mid 30s maybe? Was hard to tell with the mask on and a very nice body. As I was led on the bed Anna started to undress and out popped her awesome tits that were not visible through her top before but my god they are big at least a d but her nipples were the size of scammel wheel nuts. Anna started with some hand relief to begin with which was very good all oiled up, she then asked to lay on the bed at which point I made full advantage of those tits and nipples. Anna made all the right noises as I made my way down to her smooth soft pussy and went at it like a bulldog eating a wasp lol she tasted great and seemed to love it, I went to put a finger in but she wasn't up for that which is fine. After a while of this Anna said it was her turn and proceeded to oil up her ties and give me a lovely body to body massage with plenty of my cock between them. Well it wasn't long before I started to feel the urge and came to a massive climax all over her tits which was awesome. I was then cleaned up and had a bit of a chat and was then on my merry way.
In conclusion Anna was very nice with a great body and great attitude and I'm pretty sure her prices albeit a bit high they are negotiable within reason. All the usual facilities are the same as reanthai massage as it is in the same shop so no problems there. Parking is out the front of the shop but if you want to be a bit less obvious you can park around the back and walk around the left hand side as you look at the shop and slip on in.
Hope this is helpful to people but if I have left anything out please let me know as this is my first review
