Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Parties London - two into three?  (Read 3822 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gnitnupku1

In case it’s necessary, here’s the link.
External Link/Members Only
Recent visit on a Tuesday afternoon - 4pm to 6pm slot. Paid £160 contribution.

I was attracted by the line up (Nicole, Victoria and Bruna) and it has been a couple of years since I last visited.
Comms we’re super easy. Called about midday. Was told there was room at the party.
Premises: v close to Barons Court tube. Same road as former HOD venue.
Had a reminder text 10 mins before checking if I was still attending. Arrived and found there was only one other bloke and the three girls. Result.
A minute of chit chat then action. A smart flat with two bedrooms.
The other bloke took Nicole off first so Victoria led me into the other room.
Victoria is I think EE: probably thirties. Fit body, nice breasts and nipples. Looks solid 7, poss 8 (YMMV).
Joined by Bruna shortly after. Brazilian (although could have passed for Indian). Probably mid twenties, looks 7-8, slim figure, big tits (relatively- c-D) nice dark tan skin. Of the pictures on the website she is the only one of the three who looks like her picture.
Then a bit of negotiating about who was doing what- girls did not seem keen to cross contaminate, so Victoria sucked my cock while I kissed and played with B’s tits, then fingered B (lightly), then B sat on my face while I licked her out.  V must have been on my cock for ten minutes.
Then swap: B sucks my cock, V lies back and I rub her cunt ( no fingering).
For a few minutes then on to fucking. I fuck B cowgirl, then mish, then doggy, then variations on those. By this time V and Nicole and the other bloke are watching (he’s standing , they are rubbing his cock).
Got warm and tired, so B eventually wanks me off.
Clean up. Chat to Emma for a bit to get my breath back. The three girls are playing with the other bloke.
Then back in the action- Nicole joined in. BBW, huge tits, nice smile, not really recognisable from the photos.
V and N coax my cock- some sucking and wanking. I play with N’s tits, she offers to let me come on them B then comes in and is stroking my head and chest and it is all fine. Three girls on me.
Shame was I didn’t have the ammo for a second round, so gave up. I sense the girls and I were equally relieved not to flog that dead horse anymore.
Cleaned up. My mate in the other room was now chatting to the girls.
I left after about 1.5 hours.
Pros: good value, good location, reliable service, Em makes sure the girls are working, and on my trip more girls than guys.
Cons: if you wanted grade A glamour models this was not for you. They were girl next door types. That is absolutely fine, IMHO.

Offline Young_gent14

Nice review mate...such a good event isn’t it? I wanted to go on Monday for the second time but couldn’t unfortunately!

Offline Gnitnupku1

Yes, I put it in the category of ‘you’ll miss it when it’s gone’. So I’m using it now.  :rolleyes:

Offline Tomi91