Author Topic: BritishAmericanMix - Victoria, London  (Read 8753 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5776172) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Grabber1

External Link/Members Only
£600 for 2h incall (i felt stressed at the cash machine, but don’t regret it at all)


This meet was recent, a couple months ago.

Comms: Tbh I was hoping to be blanked, but the text reply was almost instant. I originally asked for 1h as I noticed the comment about deposit then on the morning I asked to increase to 2h as I didn’t want to feel rushed and seemed better vfm.

Location: 10-15 mins walk from station. Private residence with a bunch of construction workers working outside. I believe they have moved now though, same neck of the woods but more discreet.

Profile pics are accurate.
I think the American one is called Megan and I can’t remember the British chick’s name so will call them Meg and Brit.
Meg - quite tall, tanned, skinny, submissive, bubbly and smiley.
Brit - shorter, curvy, submissive to me and dominant to Meg. Not as friendly, I think she might have been a little high as well, but I didn’t mind.
Both have long hair, very personable and eager to please.


I did read a previous review that mentioned some early putting on of clothes by the ladies after the first pop.
I can see why that can be taken a certain way, but my advice is to be direct and ask for what you want. Especially with these two as they were eager to please.

Physical ratings (head to toe):
Face - 8/10 i was surprised that neither wore any makeup but was not disappointed when I walked in. Both very pretty. Their faces also match their personalities, one bubbly one more businesslike.

Breasts -
Meg 7/10 very different but I try to appreciate most shapes and sizes. Nice large responsive nipples but very small breasts. Obviously natural, maybe AA cup.
Brit 10/10 Natural, med/large, cup maybe D. Nipples nice and puffy, just like on met art and tasted amazing.

Body -
Meg I will split this out top and bottom.
Top half - 6/10 very slim, good abs but can see/feel ribs. Hips also narrow but still felt amazing to hold.
Bottom half - 9/10 I actually loved her legs. Very nice legs, ass (tiny but still felt nice), thighs.
Brit girl - 8/10 overall very nice. Curvy, maybe even slightly fluffy but very very shapely and sexy!

Pussy/ass/hygiene - 10/10. No need to split between ladies here. Clean shaven. Hygiene perfect. Taste heavenly. My jaw became very tired and I kept enjoying!

Feet -
Meg 8/10 i was worried they’d be cold and bony. They were lovely and soft and her toes were fairly long which I love!
Brit girl 7/10 very pretty, nice and meaty. And i loved the pleasant fresh from the boot aroma.

Session:
Money sorted, quick shower taken. I returned to find both ladies naked on the bed and I had no idea what to do next.
Luckily I didn’t have to. Both pulled me over to the bed and we rotated between the various services below with great intensity.
First pop done, can’t even remember exactly how I came but I remember enjoying it so much that after our chitchat I went to shower inbetween rounds so I could plan the 2nd half.
I returned to the bedroom to find both partially clothed. I can see why a passive person would feel like this is a sign of the end, but I already had my mind made up about what I wanted to do (repeat) next..
Similar to the first, but with way more lesbian interaction and toys too.

NOTE - they both make sex sounds non stop, even if you’re doing shit like sucking their toes. Some may find annoying. I didn’t mind as I don’t care.

Services:
Anal - anal on one while the other sat on my face hard.
OWO/DT - mostly from Megan but both were great.
69 - more like triangle. Fantasy box definitely ticked.
Rimming me - a lot. was nice in rd 2 while being tugged and me licking out the other.
RO/Rimming them - i got at least an hour of that in
Foot fetish - major highlight was when in missionary with the Brit’s feet in my face, she grabbed Megan’s leg and pushed her foot in my mouth in a very dominant way.
DFK - not usually keen but this was sexy af. Very spitty, alot of pussy to mouth from all.
Sex - tight, but I get the impression they prefer anal.

End of session: I was drained and after showering had 15 mins left of the 2h. We just chitchatted about random things for about 10 of them and I left about 5 mins early.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,717
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133

I did read a previous review that mentioned some early putting on of clothes by the ladies after the first pop.
I can see why that can be taken a certain way, but my advice is to be direct and ask for what you want. Especially with these two as they were eager to please.


Thanks for the review, though it sounds like you're trying to explain away some disgraceful behaviour from these 2. Not a good look, buddy.


...

All that was great, but the problem is that I finished around minute 35, and as soon as I was done, they started to dress and politely but firmly insisted that there was no time to even attempt a second round. That killed the mood of the punt for me. I pay for a whole hour and there was definitely time to carry on playing, but they were adamant that was not the case. Probably a more seasoned member of the forum would have convinced them but I could not.  :unknown: There were not even cuddles or kisses or anything.

....


Offline Royd30

Question if you know the answer, are they partners, true lesbian interaction and a biggie for me did you have to change condoms when moving between girls. Many promise lesbian but when you pay just light touching and kissing with no oral between girls etc

Offline Grabber1

Thanks for the review, though it sounds like you're trying to explain away some disgraceful behaviour from these 2. Not a good look, buddy.

Hey. Apologies if it came across that way.
If I can clarify, they certainly did put some clothes on whilst I rinsed off in shower between rounds.
But I just said ok cool I’m ready to go again and they came right back off!

Offline Grabber1

Question if you know the answer, are they partners, true lesbian interaction and a biggie for me did you have to change condoms when moving between girls. Many promise lesbian but when you pay just light touching and kissing with no oral between girls etc

I actually asked that when switching between them and they said not a problem.
Based on how dominant the British girl was over the American girl, I would assume they’re actually together.

Offline Grabber1

Fuzzyduck - your 2nd quote, I don’t know how to re-quote it but that was the review I read and was thinking about when I added my comment about the clothes. I reckon they try to do this to everyone and at £100 per 30 mins that’s defo a big deal.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,717
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Hey. Apologies if it came across that way.
If I can clarify, they certainly did put some clothes on whilst I rinsed off in shower between rounds.
But I just said ok cool I’m ready to go again and they came right back off!

Thanks for clarifying. It sounds like they have a MO and try it on with punters after the first pop to see if they can get away without fulfulling their obligations. That's taking the piss at any price point. :thumbsdown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,717
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Fuzzyduck - your 2nd quote, I don’t know how to re-quote it but that was the review I read and was thinking about when I added my comment about the clothes. I reckon they try to do this to everyone and at £100 per 30 mins that’s defo a big deal.

For 1hr punts, it more like £200 per 30 mins, so that guy was cheated out of £170. If you ask for money back on a pro-rata basis since they have chosen to end the session, I bet they would have a change of heart. I've come across that kind of scamming before and it really kills the moment.

Offline Grabber1

For 1hr punts, it more like £200 per 30 mins, so that guy was cheated out of £170. If you ask for money back on a pro-rata basis since they have chosen to end the session, I bet they would have a change of heart. I've come across that kind of scamming before and it really kills the moment.
Agreed and thx for the feedback.
I have quite a few more reviews to post today so on topics related to behaviours etc I will stick to statements on what happened and how it impacted the enjoyment of the session  :thumbsup:

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,717
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Agreed and thx for the feedback.
I have quite a few more reviews to post today so on topics related to behaviours etc I will stick to statements on what happened and how it impacted the enjoyment of the session  :thumbsup:

TBH any guidance or tips to other punters on how to navigate situations to improve punts is a good thing

Offline pa5151

Service with them can be good on occasion it seems, but it's their attitude of which I'd not recommend them or see them again. Also I don't find the american attractive at best a 6. From your review it looks like you agree with that.  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 02:54:22 pm by pa5151 »

Offline dildosaggins

Meg's body is so my type though, and her face is cute when she's wearing glasses, and she's so much friendlier than the other. I've seen them once before and wish I could just see Meg by herself.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 07:43:57 pm by dildosaggins »

Offline Carloco

For 1hr punts, it more like £200 per 30 mins, so that guy was cheated out of £170. If you ask for money back on a pro-rata basis since they have chosen to end the session, I bet they would have a change of heart. I've come across that kind of scamming before and it really kills the moment.

@Fuzzyduck: Thanks, sir. I couldn't have put it better  :hi:

OP: Thanks for your review -something I learnt thanks to this forum is that in the world of punting not all experiences are the same (that doesn't mean we cannot detect trends though).

Offline Thefunone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 8
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Been looking at these girls for a while, been in contact to book Sunday
 Can anyone confirm if one takes anal rough?
Banned reason: No touting, bye EllaBolt
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Grabber1


Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Been looking at these girls for a while, been in contact to book Sunday
 Can anyone confirm if one takes anal rough?

Megan is best. Dp her with Mary using a strap on is fun. Mary is certainly the more dominant and loves seeing Megan fucked hard in her arse..

Offline Carloco

My experience was unfortunately different. Mary, the Brit, yes -and she demanded rough. Megan, the American, did not even allow a finger.

But you may have a better time perhaps?

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
My experience was unfortunately different. Mary, the Brit, yes -and she demanded rough. Megan, the American, did not even allow a finger.

But you may have a better time perhaps?

Shows YMMV with these two..  :unknown: :unknown:
I wouldn’t go in with any high expectations nowadays? I know I’d be disappointed

Offline pa5151

Megan is best. Dp her with Mary using a strap on is fun. Mary is certainly the more dominant and loves seeing Megan fucked hard in her arse..

When I met them she was touting DP by text. Then when it came to it said she didn't want to do it. The british one. I wasn't aware the other one does it.

Certainly sounds mixed results depending on the stars in the sky.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 03:48:58 pm by pa5151 »

Offline Carloco

Shows YMMV with these two..  :unknown: :unknown:
I wouldn’t go in with any high expectations nowadays? I know I’d be disappointed

It seems they were really amazing at the beginning. I wonder if they are a bit jaded now and because of that they are not consistent?  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
It seems they were really amazing at the beginning. I wonder if they are a bit jaded now and because of that they are not consistent?  :unknown: :unknown:

I’d totally agree.. I met them from seeking when they were students and it was new and fun for them. They seem to have become more savvy and try it on with punters now they are doing it full time

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Tempting but they're far too overpriced for me to consider a visit and TBH I only really like the look of the curvy one, not really a fan of skinny girls though my first ever punt was at HOD with Effy who is similar in build.

You could probably replicate a booking like with these two at HOD for £140 less for the hour. Just team up Effy as a skinny girl with your choice of curvy girl on the books on the same day. Yes, you'll have to deal with HOD's alleged time wasting but by the looks of it these two also like to timewaste.

Offline Grabber1

Tempting but they're far too overpriced for me to consider a visit and TBH I only really like the look of the curvy one, not really a fan of skinny girls though my first ever punt was at HOD with Effy who is similar in build.

You could probably replicate a booking like with these two at HOD for £140 less for the hour. Just team up Effy as a skinny girl with your choice of curvy girl on the books on the same day. Yes, you'll have to deal with HOD's alleged time wasting but by the looks of it these two also like to timewaste.
MysteryMan is HOD discrete? I look at their site occasionally but have this idea ghat I’d be bumping into other dudes in a corridor

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,717
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
MysteryMan is HOD discrete? I look at their site occasionally but have this idea ghat I’d be bumping into other dudes in a corridor

Whilst I've not been to many of the current locations, I've been to several places on the past. What I would say is that. whilst I've heard other punters coming and going (and generally coming :lol:), I've never seen another bloke. They have been pretty good at managing the flows within the flat. Of course, there's always the risk of bumping into another guy at the front door or outside, just like any other brothel/pimped operation.

Offline Grabber1

Whilst I've not been to many of the current locations, I've been to several places on the past. What I would say is that. whilst I've heard other punters coming and going (and generally coming :lol:), I've never seen another bloke. They have been pretty good at managing the flows within the flat. Of course, there's always the risk of bumping into another guy at the front door or outside, just like any other brothel/pimped operation.

Cheers!

Offline MysteryManNo.7

MysteryMan is HOD discrete? I look at their site occasionally but have this idea ghat I’d be bumping into other dudes in a corridor

I must have visited HOD between 50-100 times now and I have only ever bumped into who I assume was another client coming out of the door to the upstairs flat (can't be certain as that outside door he came out of leads from the street into the complex but not into the flat itself) once.

HOD are very good at keeping clients separated. That being said there is a camera at least at the downstairs basement flat apartment, there's one outside the front door and one just inside the front door pointing at it. No cameras in the room though. AFAIK though that is there because there will be at any one time quite a lot of cash on the premises and is not there to catch out/blackmail clients. 

Offline Thefunone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 8
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Both  :drinks:

Brilliant!
Well, shall give my feedback tomorrow!
sounds like mixed reviews
Banned reason: No touting, bye EllaBolt
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Thefunone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 8
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Megan is best. Dp her with Mary using a strap on is fun. Mary is certainly the more dominant and loves seeing Megan fucked hard in her arse..
Thanks for the heads up!
will definitely be adding that in :thumbsup:
Banned reason: No touting, bye EllaBolt
Banned by: Iloveoral