Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: aim2party  (Read 961 times)

mac77

External Link/Members Only

the photos are accurate but that's it this girl is defo one to swerve the place is a dump stains on the bed (single mattress) incense sticks (hiding god knows what smell) burning holes in the carpet, communication was really difficult, but at least i would believe she was italian not romanian pretending to be italian.
i sent her an aw booking as i new she would not do her likes list and low and behold my modest 6inches was to big even for her pussy as she kept pushing my abdomen back to stop full penetration ah well if she had of let me in her ass it would have been over sooner but hell she got a good old roasting. i had to stop at one point as i was getting quite tired and she started to check the condom for cum nearly taking it off, whoops big mistake doggy me off the bed standing up and really started to give her some that f**king squeaky bed really annoying me now her head was either banging on the wall or the bed base and the slap of her ass cheeks it was like a mini symphony slap squeak bang any way i finished she got up passed me a wet wipe i wiped the condom off and she told me to throw it on the floor nice! (keep your socks on guys).
if you like dirt she for you
stay clear if your looking for a positive experience
massage is good if you forget about the stains your laying on
forget about getting anything other than very ordinary sex and ow
be worried if you stand on something sticky
her maid/security friend i much better looking
don't think she showers between clients
pretty much a waste of cash

mac77

mod can you move to review section

Offline agent47

She had a profile last month i made a booking with her and got no reply then the profile disappeared ,the photos where different as well. After reading this am glad she didn't reply  :scare:   
back then she also said see was Romanian now she says UK, not doing herself any favours is she :wacko: 

mac77

new profile same same girl now called JOLY SLUT
External Link/Members Only

Offline spand

Scary check the enjoys in the description.  In the main description on her profile  :scare: