Author Topic: Pattra - Thai massage + extras, Sheffield / Rotherham  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Hops1

External Link/Members Only

Visited on Saturday afternoon. All arrangements made via text with a call upon arriving to get exact details (house number, where to park etc.)

IMHO a very, very pretty Thai girl, I’d say late 20s, great tight and toned body with really nice boobs (enhanced I’d guess). She is very reluctant to discuss ‘extras’ on text beforehand, but I made it fairly obvious what I was after. Booked and hour for £40 + £60 for b2b and HE.

Very cheerful and friendly girl and she’s a looker. Nice massage to start, guess this lasted about 20mins or so and she know what she is doing. She then jokingly asked what I meant in my earlier text and I asked straightforwardly what extras were on offer. We agreed £60 for b2b with a happy ending.

She stripped off to reveal a stunning body, really tight and toned and, for me, a perfect set of tits. She proceeded to oil herself up and what followed was an amazing, sensual body to body massage which included me fingering her and her writhing in my lap.....heaven!

Session ended with a very good handjob. She really is a nice girl and the set up is top notch, very nice house with a proper massage table, clean towels, en suite for post action shower too.

All in all, a very good experience and highly recommend.

Offline Hops1

Apologies, forgot to mention, as mentioned in other reviews, her place is in the new Waverley estate just off the parkway.