Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely izabelle - Euston  (Read 1542 times)

34 review(s) for Lovely izabelle' (18 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline mern

External Link/Members Only

Private flat near Euston station, with bedroom, bathroom and dining/living room. Bedroom was too hot for me. She was with another girl who was lounging in the living room.

Price
£70/30mins

Comms
Prompt responses. Very polite. Questioned me about my race/ethnicity.

Looks
Older than her photos. Aging barbie doll looks. Slim. Sagging breasts.

Services
OW, Ball licking, DFK, HJ, Penetration.

The negatives are clock watching, limited positions and rushed services. She complained she was too hot while blasting her heaters.

I came in 5 minutes late due to difficulties finding the address. Then I spent another 3-4 minutes getting ready, while she left with the money. I later found out she was clocking me from the agreed meet time, rather than when we started action, or even when I walked in. Total 20 mins or less in action time, with interruptions in between.

Perfunctory OW. I did enjoy her ball licking skills. Kissing was initially light, and developed into tongue play. She only allowed missionary, and refused when I proposed legs over shoulders, or cowgirl. It wasn't a total disaster until she started asking me to cum, and then tried rushing me. I held firm, and got her to agree to DFK and HJ finish. To be fair to her, she realised I liked kissing and really went into it. But then she tried to rush me again, and the HJ was terrible. Got on her phone and told me she had to text her family. She also told me she wasn't a machine, and that I am too bossy. Divulged that she had someone waiting downstairs. I had to cajole her into keep DFKing while I myself rubbed one out.

Overall
Poor conveyor belt service. The only positive was the DFK, which I suspect is conditional on her finding you attractive. I wouldn't go back, or recommend to anyone else.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 10:51:56 pm by mern »

Offline tantraman

Bad luck, OP ... and better luck/fuck next time! :hi:

It suffices to say that Izabelle is not good for anything more than a 15min P&D for £50 ... job done! :music:

Looks
Older than her photos. Aging barbie doll looks. Slim. Sagging breasts.

... and all said photos collected here :music:

Offline hay79

So sorry to hear you bad experience mate.

Lucky for me i did not waste my money on this rude wg as i had booked her on Sat 22  May at 8:38pm got there on time and she made me wait for 5mins out side and it is a busy road. As soon i got in the flat she started to give me some attitude i just walked out i would highly recommend to AVOID and don't waste your money on this wg she is nothing special to be honest she looks run down.

Good luck next time mate.
Banned reason: Obsessive troll who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac