Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brittney-Debute  (Read 1284 times)

5 review(s) for Brittney-Debut (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dogfather

Was on a bit of a mission so saw her twice on consecutive days. She travels around but I saw her in Portsmouth.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First visit, comms were OK but she was 15 mins late. I sussed this out to be a previous punter overstaying but not the best of starts (it didn't bother me as I had more plans). She is pretty and looked good in her white dress but seemed a bit down. So started FK, she started it, and this seemed to perk her up a bit.
I went for a soft approach with her, got her to lay on my lap for a spanking, whilst I copped a good feel for ages. I realised later on that this seemed to bore her (lesson learnt for next day). Got her naked and positioned her in doggy, a great view, to lick her pussy and suck and tease her clit (this she seems to like). Got her in to cowgirl and let her go for it for a while which was really good. She kisses all the time and I'd think she would probably do this for an hour if you asked. Ran out of time so left. Felt a bit "meh" on the service but also that there was some unfinished business due to me not being more forward.
Went for a second visit as I thought being Firm is the way to go with her. She was on time and much more perky when seeing her, pink dress on. FK again to start off with and was Firm with her straight away which definitely works. Got her naked and went balls deep in doggy. She really likes a Firm doggy fuck (but I can't keep up with the youngsters nowadays!). Nearly came in doggy so stopped to calm down as I wanted more cowgirl. Again, she really went for it so this also seems the way to go. With me inside her she turned her head away and looked at me from the side of her eyes which was incredibly sexy and will stick in the memory. Tried mish but I'm shit at that so changed back to doggy for a bit longer but I was knackered. Eventually came over her boobs with a HJ.

Summary, don't mess around and get stuck in. I found her pretty with delicious boobs. She has a bit of cheeky humour which I like (tongue poke out, looking around saying "where" when I said "sexy girl" etc). I'd go back if she visits the area again.

Tim20

Glad you had a great time with her !! I gave this girl a big negative when I saw her starting off with bad time keeping !! Great tits and good kissing ( until round two when she had smoke breath ) but on the whole  a long distance off girls like Sexy Elise to name a few  !!  Try her !!and as they say in Tescos  !! Taste the difference  :hi:

Offline Dogfather

Agree that Gold Standard is not here (I wasn't expecting it but needed some variety). I went to see her off the back of others reviews on here, and a mixed bag was about right, so UKP shows itself to be the accurate source of information as per normal.  :drinks:

I'll get to Elise, and others, when time and location allows.  :cool: