Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @classy thai kate, anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Pscz

Spotted this recent new profile External Link/Members Only.  She looks great in her selfie pictures.  No reviews on here or on AW though.  Just noticed the modelling picture looks different though  :unknown:

Anyone seen her that could shed some light?
Is it the same Kate that used to be based in Hulme?

Offline BaldEagle

The profile is only one month old so there won’t be AW reviews. The AW app map has her in Leicester so she may have just moved to Manchester as part of the rotating Thai group.  :unknown:

Offline spartanwizard

She has been in the northwest before, must be under a new name.
Definitely seen those photos before.

Offline Dekkers

Probably this weeks Eccles Thai replacing Jinny  :unknown:

Offline KeenPunter

It's not the Kate that was in Hulme, she still has her profile up and it took her years to move from HE to FS, whereas this profile talks about anal.

Offline maximusgenitalus

Its doubtful this is the same girl as in the pictures as this is a girl who works in Bangkok, the soi 22 parlours, I'd know her anywhere!

Offline BaldEagle

Probably this weeks Eccles Thai replacing Jinny  :unknown:

Jinny now showing as being in Preston. This looks like her replacement:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Three reds and a neutral in other areas on here, so may not be the ideal choice.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 10:13:57 am by BaldEagle »

Offline Pscz

Jinny now showing as being in Preston. This looks like her replacement:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Three reds and a neutral in other areas on here, so may not be the ideal choice.

External Link/Members Only

I thought this one was the replacement, I'm considering making a visit, but having 2nd thoughts as someone had mentioned of a review that locals knew the address it was a knocking shop.