Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel: Alperton  (Read 6989 times)

7 review(s) for PetiteKitty (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bigbang93

External Link/Members Only

I also suspect that Angel is the same girl who went by SexiiMixedMegan/Megan Ivy but more curvy: External Link/Members Only

Date: Few days ago (May 2021)

Service: £100 for 30 minutes (Unlimited sex, OWO, no DFK). OWO is £20 extra but she didn’t charge me for it

Comms:
Sent message via text. Comms quick, swift and easy

Girl: Very attractive. Mixed race, curvy and short. Looks exactly like photos. Definitely up there and is a bubble butt contender. She also has nice decent sized boobs. Found her attractive

Meet:
Got to the location and she let me in wearing the same lingerie in her AW profile. She was friendly and had a nice conversation before exchanging money. I wasn’t made aware that OWO was extra as I booked through her vivastreet and because of this, she decided not to charge extra for OWO.

Started with her giving me a handjob and kissing all over my chest and neck. No DFK and I didn’t ask but it was a very different touch and got me hard quickly. Went to OWO with her on her knees next to the mirror. OWO was fantastic. Very sloppy. I love a mix of oral with hands and she done it perfectly as I played with her erect nipples. Got her on the bed and continued OWO as I laid on my back. Still sloppy and good mixture of hands and oral. I won’t fault her, she nearly made me cum. And I wasn’t ready to bust as I’m a one pop type of guy.

Got her to ride me cowgirl style and slammed away as she rode me. Moved into missionary and pounded away before going into the best position with her which is doggy. Watching her bubble butt bounce back and the ripple was exciting as I spanked her lightly which she enjoyed. Pounded away and came in the bag.

We had more convo as I got dressed and mentioned she was from Swindon, hence her accent. I think she enjoyed my company as much as I did hers. Left and looked at the time spending close to 40 minutes

Pros:
- Girl is the same in photos
- Fantastic body and attractive (bubble butt, nice boobs, lovely nipples)
- Can hold conversation and friendly
- Let me have OWO without paying extra
- OWO was quality. Sloppy and good with her hands
- Great for PSE
- Unlimited cum

Cons:
- Wasn’t made aware that OWO was extra
- Her price are on the expensive side

Conclusion/Will I return:
Definitely. It’s a yes! I recommend if looking for a bubble butt contender and do go for OWO if you like a good BJ. Felt like I should have booked longer. But her prices are a bit expensive. Hopefully she can maintain such quality service. I definitely need another round slamming that ass. As mentioned in the beginning of this review, I suspect this girl is the same as SexiiMixedMegan as she looked very familiar to me from a previous meet with her and that meet was also a positive too

Overall score: 8.5/10

(Private photos removed)

« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 10:52:58 pm by daviemac »
Banned reason: Abuse by PM.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Gentlelovemaking

Good review OP

Was DFK & CIM on offer ?

Online last_days_of_logan

She is about to blow up work-wise

Online Gentlelovemaking

Also OP, are you sure she’s sexiimixed Megan? Megan has a East Asian black mixed loom to her and was petite with a nice ass. Angel seems to be a lot more stacked.

Offline Payyourwaymate

For real lol. I will not be going.

Offline Bigbang93

Also OP, are you sure she’s sexiimixed Megan? Megan has a East Asian black mixed loom to her and was petite with a nice ass. Angel seems to be a lot more stacked.

I am not 100% certain it's the same girl. But I have seen both and it looked like the same girl. But Angel is a more curvy fuller version of SexiiMixedMegan. Her Vivastreet profile say she's half Mexican, but I doubt it. I could be wrong. Just something I felt I should mention

Offline Bigbang93

Good review OP

Was DFK & CIM on offer ?

I did not ask for either. DFK seemed like something she didn't offer. I feel if she does CIM, she may charge extra. I suggest ask her and hopefully she does both
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 06:08:10 pm by Bigbang93 »

Offline CODE51

for sure had a good experience might go for another round tonight

Offline bst

I reckon it is Megan and she had lipo and possibly work on her hips/bum. But it did strike me as Megan before I even read comments.
Good to see her back if it is her, and in better shape. She really ballooned during lockdown. Used to regularly book and had her on whatsapp. I actually awkwardly asked her if she was up the duff (when I saw a pic of her new size, this would have been lockdown 1) and she straight up said "no I just got fat"
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Gentlelovemaking

I reckon it is Megan and she had lipo and possibly work on her hips/bum. But it did strike me as Megan before I even read comments.
Good to see her back if it is her, and in better shape. She really ballooned during lockdown. Used to regularly book and had her on whatsapp. I actually awkwardly asked her if she was up the duff (when I saw a pic of her new size, this would have been lockdown 1) and she straight up said "no I just got fat"

Really cool girl if it is Megan, as for the weight gain if it is her........suits her I’d say as it’s gone to the right places. Would be good pic OP could confirm it was her as that would make it easier for me to decide if it’s worth the trek to see her

Offline CODE51

seximixed Megan? just saw reviews of her that is quite the weight gain, I can ask her when I see her maybe today or tomorrow let you know.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 07:26:38 pm by CODE51 »

Online Gentlelovemaking

seximixed Megan? just saw reviews of her that is quite the weight gain, I can ask her when I see her maybe today or tomorrow let you know.

These are old pics of Megan, do you reckon it’s her ? I reckon a punter who’d seen Megan in the past could confirm but I wouldn’t ask her directly.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bst

It's her. I was literally thinking I have seen her in person in that white lingerie. Now the same set is on old pics.

And to clarify she got FAT during lockdown. The pics on new profile etc look thick and not a belly etc. Hence I say looks like she got lipo (for sure), and then possibly some bum and or hip work. She weren't that hour glass before.

Online Gentlelovemaking

It's her. I was literally thinking I have seen her in person in that white lingerie. Now the same set is on old pics.

And to clarify she got FAT during lockdown. The pics on new profile etc look thick and not a belly etc. Hence I say looks like she got lipo (for sure), and then possibly some bum and or hip work. She weren't that hour glass before.

So you’d say her body is better now, I thought she had a small bubble when I saw her but the current pics look like a totally different girl. I’m more intrigued to visit now but not sure I’m up for a trip to North London.

Offline bst

I think therein is the confusion.

This is effectively the fourth Megan in terms of body Lol. Damn for someone so young she has yo-yoed.

1) first on scene (I hadn't seen here then yet/was late) petite slim bubble. It sounds like this is when you saw her.

2) Slightly chubby/baby fat. When I frequented her.

3) 2020 fat. Like ballooned. Size 12-14 territory (which is large for her height) where she was prob 6-8 in 1), when I assume you saw her.

4) Now kinda come back to 2) but looking better, more firm etc. Which I reckon is the work of surgery,, lipo at the very least. You can tell by the hips, stomach and leg tone. Seems all lipo and BBL chicks have that texture to their skin. It don't quite look.. natural.

Offline Bigbang93

I think therein is the confusion.

This is effectively the fourth Megan in terms of body Lol. Damn for someone so young she has yo-yoed.

1) first on scene (I hadn't seen here then yet/was late) petite slim bubble. It sounds like this is when you saw her.

2) Slightly chubby/baby fat. When I frequented her.

3) 2020 fat. Like ballooned. Size 12-14 territory (which is large for her height) where she was prob 6-8 in 1), when I assume you saw her.

4) Now kinda come back to 2) but looking better, more firm etc. Which I reckon is the work of surgery,, lipo at the very least. You can tell by the hips, stomach and leg tone. Seems all lipo and BBL chicks have that texture to their skin. It don't quite look.. natural.

Exactly this! Imo, it is Megan. I didn't get any confirmation or ask her directly (hence why I mentioned not being 100% accurate) but I'm pretty sure it's her as I recognise the face. And like you mentioned, I think she has been under knife (lipo). the skin texture gives it away. Personally, 1st Megan and current Megan are the best. Both extreme ends of sectrum body wise but love it both. She looks great and I know I'll definitely return for more  :)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 08:11:13 pm by Bigbang93 »

Offline bst

My advice would be, if you want to see her again, don't bother asking. The profile explicitly claims she is new.
It could be innocent (re)branding, or it could be something trauma based that happened while she was Megan. U never know with these hos.
I think the lingerie alone shows it is her and is enough intel for anyone visiting this review.

Offline bst

Oh also the lips. Literally the lips and lingerie (in addition to general body) is what made me think "is this Megan" while originally reading the review. Makeup filler combo on relatively small mouth defo rings a loud similarity bell in my visual memory bank.

Offline Saltnpepper

I also suspect that Angel is the same girl who went by SexiiMixedMegan/Megan Ivy but more curvy: External Link/Members Only

Date: Few days ago (May 2021)

Service: £100 for 30 minutes (Unlimited sex, OWO, no DFK). OWO is £20 extra but she didn’t charge me for it

Comms:
Sent message via text. Comms quick, swift and easy

Girl: Very attractive. Mixed race, curvy and short. Looks exactly like photos. Definitely up there and is a bubble butt contender. She also has nice decent sized boobs. Found her attractive

Meet:
Got to the location and she let me in wearing the same lingerie in her AW profile. She was friendly and had a nice conversation before exchanging money. I wasn’t made aware that OWO was extra as I booked through her vivastreet and because of this, she decided not to charge extra for OWO.

Started with her giving me a handjob and kissing all over my chest and neck. No DFK and I didn’t ask but it was a very different touch and got me hard quickly. Went to OWO with her on her knees next to the mirror. OWO was fantastic. Very sloppy. I love a mix of oral with hands and she done it perfectly as I played with her erect nipples. Got her on the bed and continued OWO as I laid on my back. Still sloppy and good mixture of hands and oral. I won’t fault her, she nearly made me cum. And I wasn’t ready to bust as I’m a one pop type of guy.

Got her to ride me cowgirl style and slammed away as she rode me. Moved into missionary and pounded away before going into the best position with her which is doggy. Watching her bubble butt bounce back and the ripple was exciting as I spanked her lightly which she enjoyed. Pounded away and came in the bag.

We had more convo as I got dressed and mentioned she was from Swindon, hence her accent. I think she enjoyed my company as much as I did hers. Left and looked at the time spending close to 40 minutes

Pros:
- Girl is the same in photos
- Fantastic body and attractive (bubble butt, nice boobs, lovely nipples)
- Can hold conversation and friendly
- Let me have OWO without paying extra
- OWO was quality. Sloppy and good with her hands
- Great for PSE
- Unlimited cum

Cons:
- Wasn’t made aware that OWO was extra
- Her price are on the expensive side

Conclusion/Will I return:
Definitely. It’s a yes! I recommend if looking for a bubble butt contender and do go for OWO if you like a good BJ. Felt like I should have booked longer. But her prices are a bit expensive. Hopefully she can maintain such quality service. I definitely need another round slamming that ass. As mentioned in the beginning of this review, I suspect this girl is the same as SexiiMixedMegan as she looked very familiar to me from a previous meet with her and that meet was also a positive too

Overall score: 8.5/10

Good review bro, I'll try and see her of her prices go down. I've not seen this Megan girl before but going by those old pics of in the same lingerie , it's her
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 11:01:35 pm by daviemac »

Offline CODE51

Can’t book her tonight she’s booked up I’ll try tomorrow fellas

Offline Payyourwaymate

Hang on, was this megan chick not doing BB at one point?

Attached a screen grab. Was only trying to let others know.

She is a barebacker, checked soon after she came on the scene but doesn't always have it on her profile.

Seeing is believing. No idea why she’s offering this service. One thing I do remember is Alexis stating she was taking PrEP, id imagine Megan is doing the same.

That is mighty sad to have this so unequivocally confirmed. What a waste! :unknown:

I've added her to our regional Bareback Avoidance Thread.

:(

Offline Dopedj

If it’s the same Megan and she worked for Alexis— then it’s confirmed she’s a barebacker. All girls who work for Alexis are barebackers
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 12:56:12 am by Dopedj »

Online Gentlelovemaking

If my memory serves me correctly Megan did BB as she was on Prep. She stopped I assume when people started talking about the other STI’s Prep doesn’t protect you from.  Nee profile new identify new body who knows if this girl is really Megan or not but I am tempted to see her.

If my memory serves me correctly Megan did BB as she was on Prep. She stopped I assume when people started talking about the other STI’s Prep doesn’t protect you from.  Nee profile new identify new body who knows if this girl is really Megan or not but I am tempted to see her.

tempted? She seems right up your street i thought

Personally i dont know if she performs as well as she looks

Offline Payyourwaymate

So it seems she rebranded herself then. With all the information available that is the most likely possibility in my head. According to another poster she put on weight, looks like she got surgery done to get the excess weight off and looks candidly similar to this megan girl. Also coincidentally happens the same or strikingly similar lingerie set as shown in one of the old pictures compared to a recent one. Or maybe it's a different person and all this speculation is a waste of time.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 09:35:27 am by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Sirmixalott

Nice review OP.

Which number did you book her on? The one on VS or the one on AW? They're different.

Offline Bigbang93

My advice would be, if you want to see her again, don't bother asking. The profile explicitly claims she is new.
It could be innocent (re)branding, or it could be something trauma based that happened while she was Megan. U never know with these hos.
I think the lingerie alone shows it is her and is enough intel for anyone visiting this review.

I agree. Definitely not going to ask her. It’s the same reason I did not ask the first time. Who knows how she will react to such question as there’s clearly a reason for her rebrand
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 11:20:19 am by Bigbang93 »

Offline Bigbang93

Nice review OP.

Which number did you book her on? The one on VS or the one on AW? They're different.

VS number

Online Gentlelovemaking

tempted? She seems right up your street i thought

Personally i dont know if she performs as well as she looks

She performs better than she looks imo

Offline bst

I can now 100% confirm it's Megan by the way.

And I'm no expert but my guess would be she did fat transfer from belly and possibly arms, to her bum.

So it's very funny that her profile claims:

1) She is new to the game

2) She is all natural

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline jordan452

I can now 100% confirm it's Megan by the way.

You seen her under the new profile? , I remember Megan she was on my hotlist.

If this is her then  :wacko: she got thicker.

Offline localpunter

Does anyone have her number?

Does anyone have her number?

It should be up when she is available

Offline bst

I actually sent it to him a few days ago and he never even replied to say thanks #NoManners

Offline bst

You seen her under the new profile? , I remember Megan she was on my hotlist.

If this is her then  :wacko: she got thicker.

It is 100% her. Or to phrase it another way - I am 103% sure to a 3% margin or error. I.e. absolutely confirmed.

I am always cautious to give too much details on here regarding prossies who are likely to monitor the site.

What I will say is anyone who punts her soon won't be disappointed in relation to the photos. But given her history of yoyo weight and physique, who knows how long it would last. Would like to think given the money she has invested, she will maintain what she currently has.

In general, under her different physiques that I have now punted - I would call her a low positive / B+ grade punt. She has some thing she likes to do when she gets into it where she tells you to go harder, but when you actually put the pedal to the metal she can't handle it  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

That's all I have to say for what it's worth  :hi:

Offline bst

I actually sent it to him a few days ago and he never even replied to say thanks #NoManners

It was actually just yesterday PM. Lol maybe I'm being harsh, but he's been online since for sure.

dont joke about that....for real?

Offline bst

Yeah. Cos tbf for her I know it's just that she doesn't list her number/pay to list it unecessarily. Rather than one of those who take it down cos they don't wanna he contacted.
If you give her a shout she will get back to you in her own time/when she is back in your city.

Offline localpunter

It was actually just yesterday PM. Lol maybe I'm being harsh, but he's been online since for sure.

I don’t want to come across as rude but I’ve been really busy and tired with work and this heat hasn’t helped. I actually messaged you to say thanks. I haven’t messaged Angel either.  Anyway I will say it again in this thread. Thanks for supplying me the number  :drinks:

Offline bst

Have seen yur reply you sent a couple hours ago  :drinks:

Offline zackah23

Shes back, different girl on AW profile.

Girl on AW profile - External Link/Members Only

Angel - External Link/Members Only