External Link/Members OnlyVisited Catt in April 21’, 1 hour massage, B2B, HE, £80
Communication:
Sent Catt a text a couple of days in advance, really quick response, scheduled the meet, asked to confirm the morning of the meet and around 12pm (early evening appointment). Enquired about services and was sent a menu (FS and massage was on offer at £70 for 30 minutes) settled for the 1hr B2B for £80.
Couldn’t fault the comms , 10/10
Location:
Apartment in central Doncaster, free parking right outside. Spot on. Massage carried out on a double bed (there was a massage table as well), room was warm & a serviceable hot shower.
The Lady:
From a previous review I was aware that Catt was probably early 50’s, slim legs, great tits, but carrying weight around the midriff. Not my usual type, but I booked her for the quality of the massage and the HE. So no surprises when Catt came out and let me in to the apartment block.
Service:
Stripped naked and laid on the bed, asked for a firm massage and that is what I well and truly got, around 25 minutes of elbows, knees, etc, absolutely top draw massage, unlocked knots I didn’t know I had! 25 minutes in and B2B time. Catt stripped down to her knickers, oiled herself up and proceeded with some excellent technique. Lots of cc swipes, under reaches, ball caressing etc
Flipped over and the quality continued, spent a good 20 minutes giving the old man the star treatment. Mix of great tit wank and hand action, even gave him a few light kisses (although couldn’t persuade her to go to a full BJ) The inevitable eventually happened and Catt took the full load on her tits. Cleaned me up, brought me a bottle of water and told to relax for a few minutes. Finished off with a great shoulder, neck & head massage. Jumped in the shower, big hug and out of the door approximately 75 minutes after arriving.
Would I return, definitely for more of the same, couldn’t complain, great service for the price from a chatty enthusiastic Woman I really got on with. As I said previously, not my usual type so wouldn’t go for the full sex option. Could have paid the same for a younger slimmer girl, but I would have been fortunate to get the same quality service for the same price.
Cheers