PLEASE NOTE-THIS IS A TS REVIEW, FOR THOSE OF A NERVOUS DISPOSITON, CLICK AWAY NOW
LinkExternal Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyCommsOkay, didn't really answer my questions so this becomes a neutral, all will become apparent
Cost£150 - 1 Hour
LooksA big girl, not particularly feminine, photos are very, very flattering. Looks 4/10 body 4/10 (although others may disagree)
PuntI asked on another thread for recommendations for a bottom TS (thanks everyone), but time and location meant I came back to Mariah. I should have been more patient.
She's a big unit. I don't mind tall, it goes with the territory, but she's quite broad and chunky. She was wearing stockings, but I wasn't instantly attracted. But hey ho, the holes the goal as they say. Some kissing to start, and then she got me to lie down, out with the rubber for oral. Now hang on a minute. I specifically asked if theres was any extras, and she asked what did I want, I said owo, french kiss and anal. She replied ok. And I said, thats all included? Ok, was the response. Now when I questioned, she said she charges extra for owo. I only ever bring the amount I'm going to pay, hence why I always ask the bleedin question. Oh well, nothing for it, on with the rubber, and in fairness, some decent deepthroat, but it really isn't the same. During this she was stroking her cock (which is quite impressive I must say) and she came while I was getting a blowie. After a bit she lay on her back and got me to slide in as she became erect again. I pumped away for a bit, but really wasn't feeling it, possibly because I hadn't been stimulated enough through the blowjob. So i pulled out, took off the rubber and proceeded to wank myself off, I came on her belly, just as she managed to come for a second time (glad at least one of us was having a good time). Cleaned up and departed, kicking myself for what I felt was a wasted punt.
So why only a neutral? She just wasn't for me. I think if there hadn't been the misunderstanding about owo (possibly a language thing, although her English is pretty good), it would have veered towards a positive. I can't fault the service really,but she just wasn't for me.
PositivesFairly good deepthroat
Fairly good kissing
Seemed to be reasonably into it
NegativesExtra for owo, which is fine, but this needs to be communicated upfront
A bit on the large size for me
Not particularly feminine
ReturnUnfortunately not