Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Overnight Reverse Booking  (Read 3706 times)

Offline daz6966

I travel away from home every two weeks or so and I recently became tempted to do an overnight booking as I have never done one before.
After trawling local girls profiles, it soon became evident that the cost of an overnight was going to come in between £800 to £1000.
I then posted a reverse booking for 10 hours overnight at £500 and got loads of replies.

Does anyone here have experience of reverse overnights. The girl who won the bid seems very keen and agreed to all my conditions. My gut feeling is though that the girl will cancel last minute or just not turn up at all which will leave me back at square one, horny away from home and very frustrated.

Any advice would be welcome.

Offline wristjob

She'll be up for it mate.

If you have to put a value in the box I'm sure they pick something arbitrary - 10 hours for the price of 6. When it comes down to would you do it for a nice guaranteed £500 - and overnight means they won't miss any other bookings - different story innit.

Offline berksboy

Offline daz6966

She'll be up for it mate.

If you have to put a value in the box I'm sure they pick something arbitrary - 10 hours for the price of 6. When it comes down to would you do it for a nice guaranteed £500 - and overnight means they won't miss any other bookings - different story innit.

I sure hope so mate. Plus she has booked in a tour for the day following the booking in the town where the overnight takes place. Prob just me being paranoid.

Offline daz6966

pay her when she goes .

I've no problem paying her. It's just hoping she turns up in the first place!

vorian

Got a link, would be helpful to see what sort of rep she has. Dodgy one this first meet RB on a ON could be very bad news.

Offline wristjob

Got a link, would be helpful to see what sort of rep she has. Dodgy one this first meet RB on a ON could be very bad news.

Good point on the first meet ON.

Prob a bad idea to post the link publicly til after the booking, I think some girls don't like it being publicised they'll drop their rate.  May be better to PM a few people if they've seen her.

vorian

Prob a bad idea to post the link publicly til after the booking, I think some girls don't like it being publicised they'll drop their rate.  May be better to PM a few people if they've seen her.

A fair point, although I do think it's cheeky for a WG to get pissed off regarding RB prices, it's their choice after all but I know what you mean.

Offline daz6966

A fair point, although I do think it's cheeky for a WG to get pissed off regarding RB prices, it's their choice after all but I know what you mean.

Precisely why I'm not going to post a link!

Nevertheless she has 93 reviews of which 91 are very highly positive, plus a fair few first class reviews on here.

I'm sure she won't appreciate me publically stating that I got a 35% reduction on her overnight list price! although if she don't show up or turns out to be a shit punt then all of UKP will know who she is!!!

vorian

Precisely why I'm not going to post a link!

Nevertheless she has 93 reviews of which 91 are very highly positive, plus a fair few first class reviews on here.

I'm sure she won't appreciate me publically stating that I got a 35% reduction on her overnight list price! although if she don't show up or turns out to be a shit punt then all of UKP will know who she is!!!

As long as she has some solid UKP reviews then at least the risk is lowered. Anyway you get meet up for a shorter session with her first.

Offline daz6966

As long as she has some solid UKP reviews then at least the risk is lowered. Anyway you get meet up for a shorter session with her first.

In an ideal world that would be great but on this occasion I'm away from home for two nights, two hundred miles from home so I won't get the opportunity.

I'm sure I will think back on this thread as being paranoid silliness when I wake up to a 23 year old big boobed stunner sucking me off at 7am!

vorian

In an ideal world that would be great but on this occasion I'm away from home for two nights, two hundred miles from home so I won't get the opportunity.

I'm sure I will think back on this thread as being paranoid silliness when I wake up to a 23 year old big boobed stunner sucking me off at 7am!

No you are right to be cautious and ask the question,  if she was a prossie with no UKP reviews who you had never met before I would say high risk but if people have seen her you have more of a chance of success.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I travel away from home every two weeks or so and I recently became tempted to do an overnight booking as I have never done one before.
After trawling local girls profiles, it soon became evident that the cost of an overnight was going to come in between £800 to £1000.
I then posted a reverse booking for 10 hours overnight at £500 and got loads of replies.

Not a bad nights work for £500.

Just one question.
What happens if you are sick of her after 45 minutes, it is a HUGE risk to book a girl you don't know for an overnight, I wish you luck.  :hi:

Offline daz6966

Just one question.
What happens if you are sick of her after 45 minutes, it is a HUGE risk to book a girl you don't know for an overnight, I wish you luck.  :hi:

Can't see that happening. I've built this night up to be a once in a lifetime event. If I'm disappointed, I won't do another event and I've lost £500. If not, I will definitely do it again!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Can't see that happening. I've built this night up to be a once in a lifetime event. If I'm disappointed, I won't do another event and I've lost £500. If not, I will definitely do it again!

OK, as I said, I wish you luck but not for me in a zillion light years, far too risky.   :hi:

AlexisTaylor

Hey maybe book her for an hour or two to test the waters  :D

then next time do the over night  :)

Rochdull lad

My God; that's a cavalier attitude to £500, daz! :scare:

cockneybstrd

They hate it being common knowledge that they reduce their rates for RB or agree for bookings at lesser rates.

They also seem to be ones that have on there profiles No Hagglers I wont reduce my rates etc etc

vorian

They hate it being common knowledge that they reduce their rates for RB or agree for bookings at lesser rates.

They also seem to be ones that have on there profiles No Hagglers I wont reduce my rates etc etc

You are right, personally I think RB should be viewed differently in this case the seller is the one instigating the contact with the buyer so they should not be embarrassed about lowering rates. It's all seems a bit pompous of the WG to get coy about such things. It's the nature of business or at least it should be.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I can see their point.     

Once it becomes common knowledge that they are open to negotiation no one will want to pay the advertised rates.   :hi:

Another thing is pride, they may not want their "sisters" on Saafe knowing that they do deals.     :music:

Offline Eeyore

I would not worry too much with a high positive review score you should have no problems. I see a wonderful lady every few months on an overnight service for the same sum, £500 and it's an excellent service. Thankfully she lives abroad and only pops over to the UK four times a year so saving my bank balance from not too much destruction.
Just beware that if your lady provides as good a service as mine it may be difficult not to book her again.

Roland D Hay

Just one question.

Precisely what I was thinking Jimmy

Offline Jimmyredcab

Precisely what I was thinking Jimmy

The OP seems to think it is a risk worth taking ----------------- he clearly has more money than sense.     :crazy:

SirFrank

Hope all goes well. Over nighters aren't really for me and I personally wouldn't lay out £500 for a girl that I hadn't previously met. That said you are clearly looking forward to the meet so good luck. Report back when you have met

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hope all goes well. Over nighters aren't really for me and I personally wouldn't lay out £500 for a girl that I hadn't previously met.

Sometimes I have booked a girl for an hour and within the first 10 minutes it is obvious we simply don't click, imagine trying to get a refund if the overnighter  doesn't work out.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Gigabyte

Sometimes I have booked a girl for an hour and within the first 10 minutes it is obvious we simply don't click, imagine trying to get a refund if the overnighter  doesn't work out.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

They wouldn't have been romanian by any chance?

SirFrank

Exactly. I like to try before I buy, as it were. Overnighters really aren't my thing anyway

Offline daz6966

Hope all goes well. Over nighters aren't really for me and I personally wouldn't lay out £500 for a girl that I hadn't previously met. That said you are clearly looking forward to the meet so good luck. Report back when you have met

I sure will.

Offline daz6966

You are right, personally I think RB should be viewed differently in this case the seller is the one instigating the contact with the buyer so they should not be embarrassed about lowering rates. It's all seems a bit pompous of the WG to get coy about such things. It's the nature of business or at least it should be.

Quite right. I like to think that punting could have a similar way to trade as eBay where the punters not the WGs call the shots. This seems to be one of the very few industries where the seller calls the shots. The OFT would have a field day on price fixing if punting was regulated!!
I prefer to know what my budget is and let the girls fight over me for a change.

Offline Jimmyredcab

They wouldn't have been romanian by any chance?

I would never book a Romanian, of course they could lie about their nationality.     :hi:

Offline Eeyore

I forgot to say although I have had excellent success with overnight bookings I have never booked an overnight without having "tried the goods before"
As I said before if she has excellent feedback you should be ok, it's just the chemistry between you both that is a gamble.
Good luck if you go ahead !

Offline Jimmyredcab

As I said before if she has excellent feedback you should be ok,

Feedback on Adultwork is as reliable as a Nick Clegg promise.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

vorian

Feedback on Adultwork is as reliable as a Nick Clegg promise.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

The OP said she has multiple UKP reviews so that will be a good indication hopefully.

Offline Daffodil

"Once in a lifetime event"? To pay a prostitute stupid money to spend a night with you?  :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

"Once in a lifetime event"? To pay a prostitute stupid money to spend a night with you?  :dash:

Yes, quite.

I can see that a World cruise would fit that description but not spunking £500 on a hooker.      :crazy: :crazy:

Rochdull lad

Brilliant, Jimmy! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

cockneybstrd

I can see their point.     

Once it becomes common knowledge that they are open to negotiation no one will want to pay the advertised rates.   :hi:

Another thing is pride, they may not want their "sisters" on Saafe knowing that they do deals.
    :music:

I can see their point too, However Prossie's shouldnt moan on-line about hagglers and people asking for deals when they are willing to cut there prices by 100 per cent for a RB.... Otherwise they look a bit retarded

Offline threechilliman

Absolutely do not see the point of overnighters. £500 to me says 4/5 1 hour punts in a month and a hell of a lot more fun......

Offline wristjob

Daz might end up sleeping on the sofa  :D

Offline wristjob

I can see their point too, However Prossie's shouldnt moan on-line about hagglers and people asking for deals when they are willing to cut there prices by 100 per cent for a RB.... Otherwise they look a bit retarded

But business is like that. If you tell people your prices are flexible you open the doors to a world of pisstakers. if you have an opportunity to take one big deal, maybe when business is quiet, without it affecting your regular custom then you will always go for it.

vorian

But business is like that. If you tell people your prices are flexible you open the doors to a world of pisstakers. if you have an opportunity to take one big deal, maybe when business is quiet, without it affecting your regular custom then you will always go for it.

A lot of hotels have a dynamic pricing policy and effectively you are booking a time slot as you would with a prossie.  Now that would be interesting if one ever tried to do that.

cockneybstrd

If its one big deal fair enough.

But if your business model is based on regularly hawking yourself around at lower rate. You shouldnt moan when customers assume that you're willing to deal at level on regular basis.

From an economic behaviour model perspective.

If I rate myself at rate X.

Therefore I inform all potential customers my rate is X and also all my competitors that X is my rate.

However if I hawk myself around at rate X-100 and it becomes common knowledge that I am more than willing to offer this rate to customers.

Then I am being a bit retarded to moan about my potential customers asking me to work for them at X-100. Especially if I work in industry where my daily rate so to speak is openly discussed in public forums.

Offline Steely Dan

Agree with the risk part.  There are girls I would book for one hour over and over - and thus give truthful great FB...but not book for an overnight.  An overnight is more than hot sex.  Would have to really get on. (Only time I did was in Thailand - choice was ST or LT - so the fact it was just about the sex didn't matter)

But also agree it is difficult to calculate value of things.  So hard to compare, say, a 30 min punt to a 2 hour party.  It is not all about sex/hour...it is about experience X vs experience Y.  For an awesome, all night experience, £500 is fine - whether OP has sex once of 8 times.  Let's hope he choose wisely and it is an awesome experience.

Offline wristjob

Businesses want to protect their margin or pricepoint for people who will pay it, but if times are quiet they may want to grab a little extra business and be willing to compromise on it a little.

A great example would be new cars. Say it's £10k for a new car, but they have an ex display/demo whatever model with 50 miles on the clock for £8500. Most customers only want a NEW car and will pay the full amount, but that lets them sell to people at a discount without affecting the 9/10 who will pay full price. Loads of businesses have "ex display" models they will sell cheap even for stuff they continue to sell.

On a ON  booking I can't imagine it's a big deal because they are probably rare for a WG and any sane person would try to negotiate them. For a 1-2h RB I can see a WG would really not want it known she offers discounts because her regulars would be up in arms and the discounted price would become the norm.

Offline wristjob

But also agree it is difficult to calculate value of things.  So hard to compare, say, a 30 min punt to a 2 hour party.  It is not all about sex/hour...it is about experience X vs experience Y.  For an awesome, all night experience, £500 is fine - whether OP has sex once of 8 times.  Let's hope he choose wisely and it is an awesome experience.

I would agree 100% it's about the experience more than just the sex. I did a 90 min party a while back and got to do something with 4 different girls. The price was the same as 2 30 minute or 1 hour booking with similar standard girls and there's a limit to how much sex I will get from it but it's that rockstar experience and I imagine a ON with a real stunner would be a huge experience in the same way.  Needs to be the right girl though.

cockneybstrd

On a ON  booking I can't imagine it's a big deal because they are probably rare for a WG and any sane person would try to negotiate them. For a 1-2h RB I can see a WG would really not want it known she offers discounts because her regulars would be up in arms and the discounted price would become the norm.

I agree on the overnighter. The problem of course is on the 1-2 hr RB for the pro$$ie as you say her regulars would be up in arms and the discounted price would have to be the norm. And in industry which is greatly effected by price elasticity in the case of demand and supply it would very stupid if I was a prossie and wanted to maintain my hour and 2 hourly rate to offer such large discounts on a regular basis.

Offline threechilliman

Businesses want to protect their margin or pricepoint for people who will pay it, but if times are quiet they may want to grab a little extra business and be willing to compromise on it a little.

A great example would be new cars. Say it's £10k for a new car, but they have an ex display/demo whatever model with 50 miles on the clock for £8500. Most customers only want a NEW car and will pay the full amount, but that lets them sell to people at a discount without affecting the 9/10 who will pay full price. Loads of businesses have "ex display" models they will sell cheap even for stuff they continue to sell.

I'd agree. ON bookings won't happen that often and the thought of earning £400+ will appeal to most WG's, even if their quoted rate is twice that

pokenn

To OP

My advice is don't do an overnight with a girl you haven't met. There's a reasonable chance you'll be sick of each other before the night is out.
Book for a couple of hours if you want a long booking.

Your money and your choice of course.

Offline Eeyore

Whether an ON is actually worth paying £500 or whatever the amount, is obviously down to the individual but it's a different scenario to a normal 1,2 or 3 hour punt. It's an event, an experience that can include all types of sex and other things.
For instance I only see two ladies on an ON service, a foreign lady every few months when she comes to London (£500) and a parlour girl for a bargain £300. Adventures sex is interrupted with interesting chat and flirting, sometimes a meal, drink or both. A relaxed no rush atmosphere creates a different experience.
I like both ON and conventional punts but it's just my opinion for what it's worth but good luck to the OP.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Whether an ON is actually worth paying £500 or whatever the amount, is obviously down to the individual but it's a different scenario to a normal 1,2 or 3 hour punt. It's an event, an experience

Only if you get on with the girl, if you don't it will be an absolute nightmare.     :scare: