Author Topic: Jinny Thai - Eccles  (Read 623 times)


47 review(s) for JINNYTHAIMASSAGE (28 positive, 9 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline clivethomas

External Link/Members Only

Venue: Eccles, off the main road. Usual Thai flat.  Comfortable and discrete enough.  You can park in Asda and walk up in 5 mins

Girl: Same as pics, I would say closer to 30 than the 25 she claims.  Nice enough and English is decent for a Thai if you keep it simple.  If you like the girl in the pics you will like her, just account for airbrushed pics and a little on the age

Price: £70 - 30 mins all inclusive.  No extras offered or discussed

Comms: Straight forward, was inside within 10 mins of messaging her.  She claimed unlike other Thai's in this group, she did the comms herself, and I think judging by her phone buzzing away, she may have been telling the truth.

Meet:
Nice enough girl, no awkwardness.  Got me naked and straight down to action.  Offered OWO or OW.  Opted for OWO.  This was very good, could have had this for the whole meet tbh, great ball action and cock sucking.  Wouldn't let me do 69 (despite her text reply claiming she does this) but did let me play with her pussy. I didn't push the 69 as another review said she said no because it tickled and can't be arsed to push them for something they clearly don't wanna do.  Actually, she was reasonably responsive to the fingers and got a little wet which is always nice (I'm not one of these dreamers who thinks he gives WG's on a production line a screaming orgams btw!)

She cut off the OWO too soon, should have insisted she kept on.  Then she jumped on top, she rode me vigorously for maybe 5 mins before I popped in the bag.  Gave me a 5 min massage and some small talk about Thailand and telling me how much I needed a Thai GF. I enquired about the pussy licking and she said, she would do it next time.  If I thought she would or it would be more than a token minute then I might have gone back as she is fit and nice enough to be around. Quirky little Thai bird with her chat.

I was in and out within 20 mins or so, looked like another punter was loitering on the side street outside and the phone I saw flashing away a few times so reckon the booking was probably stacked Thai style hence the short massage to finish.  Always seems a problem with the Thai's as they just book back to back or even double book and take whoever turns up first.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 12:59:03 am by clivethomas »