External Link/Members OnlyComms
Called a couple of hours ahead and booked over the phone but then address sent by text. All very clear and efficient. Works from a unit in a trading estate near Ardwick Macdonalds.
Meet
Let into a tiny room with just enough space for a proper massage table and small sofa. Prisca was wearing just a skirt and bra on arrival. She is a short plump black lady not sure facially as she wore a mask for the duration. Charged £50 for an hour (post lockdown increase I think).
Massage
Wasn’t a bad massage on the softer side of medium but ok. Eventually worked her way to my buttocks and then the fun began. Lots of attention to my bum and plenty of reach unders. To enhance the pleasure I got up on my hands and knees while Priscilla stood behind me giving a very sensual hand job for a good 10 minutes.
Then time to flip and she focussed on my upper body but not before releasing her fabulous boobs from the bra (at my request) . Slipped a hand up her skirt that revealed she had no knickers on but she positioned herself to let me have a feel without really getting chance to get inside her with my fingers. Others have mentioned OW & FS but this was not offered. As this was my first visit I did not request anything more than she was offering.
Finished with a slow and very expertly delivered oily hand job.
In summary I couldn’t fault her service and Big tits are more important than looks for me in this context so I was very happy.