Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Larissa, Scarlett, Chloe at Cosmopolitan, Manchester  (Read 944 times)

Offline jasonlondon

Cosmo, Portland Street
Tel 0161 236 6307

How good is to have parlours back open? I got back in the game with a few visits to this favourite old haunt. So many great girls have been through Cosmo over the years. Easily my favourite City centre parlour.

First, an hour with Chloe on Sunday. I've known her for 7/8 years. Always an amazing service and great attitude. She is filth. Unshockable. Busty blonde, mid 30s, looks very sexy and is very flirty in reception.

I saw Larissa the next morning for an hour. She's late twenties, European brunette, a total stunner. Lovely new fake tits too. Great GFE, sex, and chilling time. My favourite Cosmo girl - probably seen her 30 times and never disappointed.

Scarlett is a new, exciting find. She also works Piccadilly. British, early 30s, pretty, light brunette. Amazing service, full on PSE and does it very naturally. Booked half hour, extended for another half. Going back for more with her ASAP.

Prices were all 90 for hour in VIP room + £10 OWO.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Only one SP can be the subject of a review, you can't review the establishment.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline Andreasinesta2015

Larissa I have to see these fake boobs 😁