Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: babeisabellaalbertin - Bath  (Read 2802 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6207851) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online wiltsman

I saw there were some new Brazilians in Bath this week. Pietra Ferraz_ had a couple of good reviews on here, and having messaged both her and Isabella I worked out that they were working from the same location. I spoke to Isabella on the phone, she sounded young, friendly and flirty ... so I opted to see her!  The meeting took place this week.

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Initially spoke on the phone, then a few texts, then switched to WhatsApp. All good ... very friendly and happy to answer questions about the service etc.

Flat right in the very centre of Bath. Not that impressive from the street, but once inside it turned out to be a really nice, luxury Airbnb-type place ... a hidden gem!  No parking right outside of course, but a couple of car parks nearby. Podium is probably the nearest, but I parked in the outdoors car park at Cattle Market (Walcot Street), which was about 5-6 minute walk to the flat.

Price:  £150 for the hour, plus £20 for OWO and £10 for DFK (all agreed beforehand)  ....  so £180 in total.

Appearance:  Definitely the girl in the photos and videos, although maybe now a little bit older?  Stated age was 24, but I'd have put her more like 27-28 ... hard to tell.  But she's an attractive girl. She opened the door dressed in leather shorts and a lacy top, nicely made up  ... looked good!  Medium sized natural breasts, very nice (but not massive) ass.  Very smiley and pleasant!

Service:  Definitely delivered on the full GFE!  As soon as I was in the bedroom (before I had been to the bathroom, or even paid her) she came close and started to kiss me  ... real "long lost g/f" style!  I had to break loose to suggest I should "get the money out of the way", and pop to the bathroom before we got underway.  Back in the room we restarted the kissing, standing up. Eventually she dropped to her knees and started to give me some slow, gentle OWO ... happily taking the full length whilst looking up at me!  Keen to prolong the action, I helped her undress and got her onto the bed where I could start to return the favour!  No hygiene issues ... she got very wet, and eventually seemed to have a shuddering orgasm (I believe genuine, or else she's a very good actress ... but couldn't have faked the wetness!!).  We then got back to OWO on me, until I requested the condom and asked her to sit on the edge of the bed (facing me) so I could lift her legs and get a deep penetration.  Surprisingly tight pussy, given how wet it was  .... great fuck staring into her face .... end of round one with a very satisfying orgasm!  Round two followed a similar pattern  ... oral on her ... then OWO on me, a bit of 69  ...  then asked for doggie!  This was awesome, she seemed to appreciate a hard pounding, thrusting back to match my strokes  ... and a great sight of her arse cheeks jiggling in rhythm!  Unfortunately, as I tend to find these days (old age?), I couldn't manage the second pop, but she seemed happy enough for me to pound away until I was too exhausted to continue!  She did seem willing to try to finish me off if I had wanted, but by then I'd had enough!  She gave me a fresh towel for a shower, and I left (pretty much bang on the hour) with a nice goodbye kiss! 

Verdict:  A big positive for me. Not 10 out of 10 "drop dead" gorgeous, but a very good looking, natural girl, extremely pleasant and friendly, and seems to try hard to satisfy her customer!  I think I will return, although I might try to see her flat mate Pietra first  External Link/Members Only  According to Isabella they are both heading to Cheltenham after this weekend.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 12:45:54 pm by wiltsman »

Offline bdyno

Great to hear of a girl who gives a proper passionate GFE!

Gotta say though, at £150ph I'm expecting everything included (and for me that includes A levels which she doesn't offer) - those extras put her well into the piss take pricing category IMO.

Online wiltsman

Can't argue with you bdyno  ... it was a bit expensive. But there aren't that many good GFE types around. And, although she wasn't cheap, she did deliver in spades! 

Offline gthunter

Great one!! I'm thinking to visit her after this review... Is she a genuine redhead? Any freckles?

Online wiltsman

I don't remember any freckles  ... I suspect her hair colour isn't natural. Nice looking girl though, now in Bristol I see.

Offline gthunter

Thanks wiltsman, I hope she's gonna accept a late evening arrangement, I work til late this week and I don't want to miss her.

Offline dogsbollocks

Just seen her in Bristol. Really nice girl. Her photos on AW are shopped but although not as pretty as her pics, she is nice looking and very easy to be with. Expensive at 170 including the OWO extra, but at least you are getting a girl who takes trouble with her service, likes to chat and is good company. I will return during her remaining two weeks in Bristol.

Offline Al

What's her kissing like - proper DFK or just basic?