AW Profile:
External Link/Members OnlyDuration:
1 hour, £250
Location:
Outcall to hotel in city centre since I had some business in Manchester
Looks:
Really hot body. Soft innie and thigh gap, totally my thing. Age and pictures on profile are accurate. Face wise, quite cute.
Comms:
Really great comms. Very quick respond to emails after the first one. She was late due to Uber problems but kept me updated all the time. Other girls could take lessons from her regarding this.
Service:
Great service, always try to please both during the meet and even before the start of the meet. I made a request for a certain type of dress styles, and she suggested some over text until we settled on something.
Meet:
She showed up in a sexy red skirt, white top and red lingerie, all hidden under a long black coat, which was hot when she took off her coat. She initiated French kissing, though I'm not really into that. Moved on to OWO, with her lipsticks smeared all over my cock. Fucked her in a few positions, she's great at fucking you with her hips. Also, she gives really good massages.
All in all, had a good time

Oh and she's a cabin crew, which I found out during the meet or I would have requested her actually uniform.