Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishAmericanMix - Westminster, SW1 - Time wasters  (Read 2923 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5776172) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline happyinn

Long time no visit to London and long time no punt
Decided to take one day in the long weekend for a day trip to London and planned to end the day with a punt
Checked AW and saw this profile with green light on
External Link/Members Only

Sent a text message to ask for availability around 1-ish

Me: "Hi I saw that your AW profile is with the green light on, just want to see if there's any availability left today after 6? Thank you"

Got a reply from them within an hour

They: "6 is perfect. Postcode SW1XXXX"
Me: "Great, I'd like to book for 2 hours, 6-8pm"
They: "Ok, that's fine. See u then x"
Me: "See you at 6. And I'd like to ask about the shower sex and GS mentioned on your AW profile"

Until around 4-ish they sent me new message

They: "Hey confirmed?"
Me: "Yes I confirm the 6-8pm booking and I'd like to go for shower sex and GS"
They: "GS on you? And shower sex is extra 100"
Me: "Both ways"

I thought they would reply with something like 'GS on you is free and GS on them is extra 100' as suggested from their AW profile, but it became silent for a while
(Maybe they were busy at the moment, I thought)
So around 5-ish I sent them a message to reconfirm the rate

Me: "2 hours meet + shower sex + GS on you + GS on me. Total 800?"

No reply from them
And then at 6 I arrived at the postcode given and texted them for the house number

Me: "Hi I'm at XXXXXXXXX XXXXXX now. May I know the house number please? Thank you"

Still radio silence
Texted again for the house number and still no reply
Until almost half an hour after the agreed meeting time, they finally responded

They: "O your here U didn't response so didn't think u were coming"
Me: "I've sent you the confirmation more than an hour ago"
They: "I messaged u and asked u a question and no response. Either way, not working until Tuesday now"

I read the message history and wondered, which question did I not answer?!  :unknown:
They asked me to confirm, I confirmed; they asked about which way GS goes, I answered both ways
I asked them to reconfirm the rate, no answer; I asked them the house number when I arrived, no answer
And then I got blamed for not responding?!  :unknown:
What sort of attitude it is?! Ridiculous. Nonsense.

In the end, my money is saved, my day trip is shortened, and I headed back home earlier

Offline pa5151

The writing was on the wall when they didn't respond to your message. When you get radio silence to a question all of a sudden it's best to assume it's not happening.

You're lucky not to have met them. £800 would have been a complete utter waste on them. See their recent reviews.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 09:14:30 am by pa5151 »

Offline Rascal2021

I had something similar to you, OP; booked last Monday for a Friday afternoon meet. Got a reply pretty quickly and all was agreed. I submitted an AW booking request and this was confirmed on Wednesday; I said I would confirm I was still good on Friday morning when they could give an approximate address. I confirmed on Friday morning, got a reply saying "great" and asked again for the area for the meet. Then received another note saying they both had colds and could not meet after all. At least it was early enough to allow me to make alternative arrangements.

I am going to give them another chance. I really want to see them, I wasn't truly inconvenienced, and I believe from others that they do provide an excellent service. I also think it is easy for two people to mess up arrangements when they have lots of calls, texts and AW requests... and maybe they hadn't noticed a previous generous customer had tried to book the same time... or they simply decided to take a longer weekend break. Or just maybe, they really did have a cold. A good duo is quite hard to find (and difficult to arrange), so I feel I can cut them some slack and try again when the chance presents itself.