Author Topic: English Claire-Liverpool  (Read 2023 times)


4 review(s) for English Claire (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Resources3xx

Meeting didn’t happen. Gutted cos she seemed right up my street

Called and arranged a time. She had the nerve to tell me to call just before to confirm that I was coming. I texted her 30 mins before for the post code. 10 mins went by no reply. I called, no answer. The time we arranged came and went- nothing

To many of these girls don’t won’t us to waste their time by they are happy to waste ours



Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline Drayki

I spoke to her the other day regarding a meeting but she said it was her last day up here and she’d be moving, some of her spelling in the profile leaves a lot to be desired, I thought she was a Rom at first but clearly an English girl, looks like another dodgy one  :bomb:

Offline nixboy20

Such a shame for this one, she's been on my hotlist for a while and I was looking at booking this week so glad I didn't, hate it when time is wasted especially when it seems like it could be a good punt  :dash:

Offline Resources3xx

Such a shame for this one, she's been on my hotlist for a while and I was looking at booking this week so glad I didn't, hate it when time is wasted especially when it seems like it could be a good punt  :dash:

look she might now ruin your day but why risk it. i respect these girls but some clearly dont respect us back as the paying customers we are. go and see sweet lilly while shes still in liverpool lad. just been to see her, LOVES her job and she'll make u feel like a king

Offline nixboy20

look she might now ruin your day but why risk it. i respect these girls but some clearly dont respect us back as the paying customers we are. go and see sweet lilly while shes still in liverpool lad. just been to see her, LOVES her job and she'll make u feel like a king

Any links for that one mate?