Author Topic: Thai Relaxing Massage with PATTRA Rotherham  (Read 5596 times)

Offline STEVO 69

New estate off Sheffield /m1 Parkway.
Very attractive, early 30's slim girl.
Massage with HR, naked and maybe more on offer.
Not very discreet if that bothers anyone.
Massage £40 +£20 hr  = £60      Naked extra £20

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 05:12:43 pm by STEVO 69 »

Offline Prince charming

Is this a shop or private residence stevo?

Offline overhead25

Was it a decent massage Stevo with cc swipes etc ?
Thanks

Offline STEVO 69

It is a private house on a very modern street, she sends the post code and you phone/text when you are near.
Normal massage which  gets more interesting after she knows what you want, she is very experienced.  Friendly and Chatty.

Offline mark_c808

Thanks for this, looks like my first punt for a very long time. Review will follow. How were the extras broached?

Offline Prince charming


Offline STEVO 69

Thanks for this, looks like my first punt for a very long time. Review will follow. How were the extras broached?

She is initially careful but responds with a smile to any suggestive requests  ;)
Just make the right noises and comments etc.

Offline Insider

Wounded, been here before, no hint of anything, found her really attractive too.
Excellent body and good massage, was just frustrating having no more on offer when I clearly fancied her.
It was a while ago, think I’ll need to re-book very soon

Offline STEVO 69

Wounded, been here before, no hint of anything, found her really attractive too.
Excellent body and good massage, was just frustrating having no more on offer when I clearly fancied her.
It was a while ago, think I’ll need to re-book very soon

I suppose with it being her own house she has to be on the 'defensive', I think it is up to you to send out the right 'signals' or ask.  :thumbsup:

Offline BP96



Offline mart802

Met yesterday, review to follow. 👍

Offline STEVO 69

Just like to add, she uses very 'pungent' oil, strong smell like lavender & incense,[could be an issue] she has a shower though.
Also does very good HE , using nails to tease and tickle your balls with plenty of eye contact as she slides her hands up and down your cock  :D
Hope this helps, must write a more detailed review next time.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 01:06:34 pm by STEVO 69 »

Offline Sheffkenny

This isn't on the Waverley estate is it? Did you have to go past the Morrisons?
Just checking as could be a little too close to my doorstep if it is

Offline Hops1

This isn't on the Waverley estate is it? Did you have to go past the Morrisons?
Just checking as could be a little too close to my doorstep if it is

It is on the new Waverley estate pal, so yes, pretty close to the Morrison’s.

I visited this girl on Saturday, review to follow, but she is well worth it

Offline adamza

Cheers for the review. I had comms with this one a month or so ago and asked her straight up if she offered extras - she said no, so I didn't pursue any further...if that has changed then she sounds right up my street  :thumbsup:

Offline Candyman1900

Read my review pal will explain the no over the phone.

Offline Night-Owl

Very good experience from me too. Green incoming.