Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone know where the girls from Sai's place have gone?  (Read 664 times)

Offline teekay524

Been trying to find a service that is similar to what Sai and her girl's used to offer in Gorton but so far i've not come across anyone even close to Sai's standard . All i know is that one of the girls Nana is now in Newcastle but no idea on any of the others?

Offline Cord_the_boy

I loved that place. You know sometimes punters on here give the impression they are embellishing a tad. I had two experiences there which I didn’t review because I felt they would set unrealistic expectations for readers.

Jassy or jazzy was one, and the other was the tall, very slim girl who was very pretty and had fake boobs. Suffice to say, whenever I saw either of those two it was £60 well spent.

Will be interesting to hear if there is any info...

Offline boltonagain

Sai bought a place in kearsley but never worked there herself, was nothing like the service she offered though, very much the usual Thai place levels. She told me she had a rich boyfriend now so didn’t work

Offline JakeB

This was my go to place some years ago, when I was more active.

Sai was great. She did a really sensual b2b massage.

My favourite was Meme. B2B massage would end up as FS if she was feeling horny.

Offline Rentahero3000

Feels like I missed out. This was just around the time I was starting out and had some reports sai didn’t always give the massages. I did have a b2b with the woman who trained her andini but she also moved away. Brings me back to the start of my massages.

Offline vizardo

I had my first B2B and HE with Sai, she was fantastic and remained on my hotlist, I always wanted to go back but never had the time with other punts and work/life.  Pity she's retired then.

Offline spiralnotebook

I remember I did an advertising photo session for her once which ended up with one of her ‘friends’ coming in and taking pictures me getting B2B from her. By gum!