Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sweet Lilly x [Liverpool]  (Read 2146 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline northwest_777

Sweet Lily

External Link/Members Only

Nationality - Polish
Meet - Blow & Go
Price - £40
Location - Liverpool L1, round the corner from Chinatown
Age - listed as 24, I am shit with ages but i'd say 28 if I had to guess.

On to the meet, banging body and decent enough face, had a really naughty lingerie set on. She had a really friendly positive demeanour. BJ started off with ball sucking and you could tell instantly it was going to be good. Different positions, all lied down, at one point she was sat on my chest and I was holding her arse whilst she was going at it, nearly spunked doing this as it was fit as... then went back back to original position with her between my legs. She said a few flirty things during it which I always love, just naughty chit chat. She tried to deep throat and it isn't in her likes so fair play on that as I didn't expect it.

She doesn't do CIM, she jacked me off onto her boobs, she was topless (by then at her own behest) and I spunked a happy man. If all meets were this enjoyable I'd be fucking skint.

She is off to Edinburgh next week, might try and get over one last time but she flies off into the night.

Also one point, in the apartment block ground floor I saw a sign for Sakura on the premises, but I also saw a sign for Sakura about 30 yards before I was outside the building on a left turn. Not quite sure if it as an extra place or what, but just thought be worth mentioning.

Happy Bank holiday y'all.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 06:53:20 pm by northwest_777 »

Offline ISTS2005

Sweet Lily

External Link/Members Only

Nationality - Polish
Meet - Blow & Go
Price - £40
Location - Liverpool L1, round the corner from Chinatown
Age - listed as 24, I am shit with ages but i'd say 28 if I had to guess.

On to the meet, banging body and decent enough face, had a really naughty lingerie set on. She had a really friendly positive demeanour. BJ started off with ball sucking and you could tell instantly it was going to be good. Different positions, all lied down, at one point she was sat on my chest and I was holding her arse whilst she was going at it, nearly spunked doing this as it was fit as... then went back back to original position with her between my legs. She said a few flirty things during it which I always love, just naughty chit chat. She tried to deep throat and it isn't in her likes so fair play on that as I didn't expect it.

She doesn't do CIM, she jacked me off onto her boobs, she was topless (by then at her own behest) and I spunked a happy man. If all meets were this enjoyable I'd be fucking skint.

She is off to Edinburgh next week, might try and get over one last time but she flies off into the night.

Also one point, in the apartment block ground floor I saw a sign for Sakura on the premises, but I also saw a sign for Sakura about 30 yards before I was outside the building on a left turn. Not quite sure if it as an extra place or what, but just thought be worth mentioning.

Happy Bank holiday y'all.

Cheers for this