Author Topic: Young Thai Maya - Bristol (Touring)  (Read 1749 times)


29 review(s) for Young Thai Maya (18 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline B4bcock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Maya’s AW profile appear in Bristol and, after checking out her reviews on UKP, I decided she seemed too good to miss.

COMMS
Excellent.  All by text, instant replies and booking quickly made for later on same day.

LOCATION
Apartment in a row of dated terraced houses in Kingswood.  Area a bit run down but fairly quiet and felt safe enough.  Free on-road parking outside.

COST
£80 / 30 minutes.

LOOKS
AW profile is accurate and the pictures must be fairly recent.  Small and slim with long, straight black hair tied in a ponytail.  Body really fit with a pert and reasonably sized rack for such a small frame.

THE MEETING
From reading the previous reviews, I was expecting a smiley, bubbly girl, but, right from the moment Maya opened the door, she seemed a bit reserved.  She met me wearing a grey dressing gown - not the sexiest of looks, but she was pleasant enough and fluent in english.  She spoke quietly and didn’t say a lot during the whole meeting.  She showed me up to the bedroom and I made payment, after which she asked me to undress whilst she left the room.  There was no offer of a shower or drink.  She soon returned and took off the dressing gown and underwear to reveal a lovely, slim body, then asked me to get on the bed, suggesting she give me a massage.  I lay on my front and she did a basic, soft massage,  mostly on the backs of my legs, freely admitting that she wasn’t especially good or trained at it.  It was okay and, after a few minutes, she started giving me light tickles and ball caresses which was really good.  She next began some B2B, rubbing her rack over my back, before asking me to turn over and manoeuvring herself into almost a 69 position, giving me a lovely view of her pussy as she continued B2B with her breasts on my cock.  I couldn’t resist going in for some RO, hoping she would reciprocate with OWO.  However, she went straight for the condom and took quite a while to put it on and the application was quite painful when she rolled it down.  The resulting OW in 69 was almost sensationless and I think the condom was either very tight or wrongly fitted.  Her pussy was clean and fresh and I enjoyed the RO.  After a couple of minutes, she climbed off, applied some lube to me and laid on her back, saying nothing – so, mish it was then!  Her pussy wasn’t quite as tight as I was expecting from reading previous comments made on here, which was a relief as I’m not a fan of really tight action.  The mish sex was ok, with Maya giving quite a bit of eye contact but with a bit of a blank expression on her face, certainly no smiles, which I find you usually get from Thai girls.  I varied my pace and action quite a bit and, at one point, Maya gently held my hips and pulled me in and out, trying to speed things up I think.  I eventually came after about ten minutes and it took quite a pounding to get over the line due to a touch of viagra numbness, but she took it well, giving some soft moans and occasional words of encouragement.  On finishing, Maya removed the condom and gave me a wet wipe and tissue clean up, but, again, no shower was offered (there was definitely one in the apartment).  I dressed and we had a bit of chat before I left after about 25 minutes in total.

SUMMARY
Not quite the punt I was expecting.  Maybe she was having an off day or not feeling at her best, but, if that was the case, better to take a day or two off to recover.  The meeting felt a bit routine and mechanical with Maya controlling all the action to suit her.

Offline Gentlesensual1000

You mention viagra numbness - can you explain

Also do you sometimes find taking viagra actually makes it harder to come?

Offline B4bcock

You mention viagra numbness - can you explain

Also do you sometimes find taking viagra actually makes it harder to come?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305311.0