Author Topic: Yonlada Thai Huddersfield, ladyboy massage  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Itzmurph

Putting a positive as I didn’t really know what to expect and……… well she tried.

Popped into Yonlada as it’s convenient, discreet, near one of the nicest little cafes in Huddersfield over the road (amazing coffee) etc etc and etc again.



I say it’s discreet, it’s on the main road but you can sort of duck into a porch and nobody will probably see you doing the walk of shame on the way out.

Anyhow I’d booked and door was answered by this great looking suspiciously tall lady. She seemed quiet and shy but I’d heard from my last visit they had a ladyboy there so I put 2 and 2 together easily enough. Now at this point I’ll say, hell she is convincing!

A smaller Thai girl took my name and number (haha yer right) for the covid book, sort of plump faced, darker complexion than usual, young but seemed vague and a bit pissed off if I’m honest. I don’t think there would be chatting chemistry if she’d done my massage. I like to chat a little. A young girl I saw on the way out was already massaging a customer (must be the one I’ve seen mentioned in another recent review) and an older very chatty lady called Maya. When asked who I wanted to massage me (I was anxious it wasn’t young little miss pissed off), I thought what the hell and said how about the lady who let me in. It’s ok I know she’s ladyboy. No problem at all.

So the usual, 25 for half an hour, very reasonable. Think she said her name was Woona but to be honest I had trouble understanding her throughout.

What followed was a good massage. Couple of swipes but nothing too in your face. Now I get massages with my arms hanging over the side, just my preference and I did brush her legs. I copped a feel at one point which brought on a conversation, something about her just starting. I guessed she didn’t want her legs feeling which is a new one but no skin off my nose, I was just a bit curious.

She wasn’t chatty at all and kept asking if the massage was ok. At this point I realised she was somewhat….. well…. shy with customers almost. Really didn’t expect that.

Turned over and she asked if wanted hj. She all the time kept feeling it but it wasn’t doing much for me. Not just because I was thinking about her background…. I obviously knew but it just didn’t feel sexy I suppose. Didn’t give a price but asked what I’d pay. I asked if anything else was on offer like take clothes off as frankly I needed to try something to get a bit more in the mood but she said no time maybe next time. I bet next time though it would be the same.

She was ok with no extras sold but she did seem extremely nervous I hadn’t liked the massage. I assured her it was fine but we’d overran and I just didn’t feel it today…… happens sometimes. She was fine with this and gave my bits another feel to say bye and left.

So I’m saying positive because it kind of was. Just I couldn’t get in the mood because I’m the wrong side of 40 and I need a bit of flirting to get turned on enough. Half curious to see what’s underneath that dress but as I’m certain I know I prob won’t be back. I’m sure some guys will though so yes I’d recommend this one if that’s your bag. She’s just like a very unassuming woman which I found surprising.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 01:05:24 pm by Itzmurph »

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline Barnsleylad

I wonder if she dies B2B? And how much?

Offline muffin

Apparently ladyboy quit today!

Offline massivejohnson

I'd seen the gumtree ad which mentioned the ladyboy and was similarly intrigued, but don't think it would have turned me on either.