Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yaya (FS) - Bunya Thai - Oldham  (Read 12659 times)

Offline SpendDaManee

External Link/Members Only

Massage happened few weeks ago, booked a 1 hour 30 min massage and Yaya entered the room. £50 for the massage plus £60 for BJ and FS with condom on.

Yaya is short, quite chubby, great pair of tits, has few tattoos and speaks decent English. Between the age of 30-40 I'd say and after having conversation with her, found out she's the sister of Joy who also works there.

Now I ain't no massage connoisseur but I asked for a medium and have to say the massage was average borderline not good.

After I'd say 45 mins, we got on really well and she asked me if I wanted B2B but I asked if she'd go one step further and she did. Immediately whipped out two condoms and first gave me a blowjob with condom on then cowgirl. Round two consisted off kissing, finger in bum and pussy (made her cum and she was really wet) and more of cowgirl and missionary. She was really into it and was very horny as well lol spent the full amount of time and really enjoyed my time.

Few extra bits of info; She did say the price is normally £80 for that and £50 for a B2B. she said she's younger than Joy and i did ask if I did 4 hander would they both have sex and she laughed and nodded. She had two vapes which she was using during massage and actually let me use one for a bit  :D

Offline Buttplug

Never manage to get a booking here. Always booked up when I'm available. Will definitely have to go.

Offline SexnLust17

Not sure if I'd want to be fucking Yaya doesn't look great in pics

Offline teekay524

I have never known this place to offer FS over the time that i have been there.

Offline marcus1985

I've been going for years. I thought FS was off the menu until my last visit. I got it from jojo. I guess the lockdown has made them re think there offers. I was also offered FS from zara but she won't do it on the premises. She would rather meet elsewere
Banned reason: No recent contributions
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Neo

Do you have a choice of who you would meet OP? further to this, did you pay £110 in total then

Offline Dougieboy

I've been going for years. I thought FS was off the menu until my last visit. I got it from jojo. I guess the lockdown has made them re think there offers. I was also offered FS from zara but she won't do it on the premises. She would rather meet elsewere

Had the same offer from Zara previously but declined - used to be a girl who worked here called “Teya?” Who towards the end of the massage took her whole kit off and let me slip in a finger and things got messy !

Offline teekay524

So do all the girls now offer FS here or just a certain select few? This definetely has peaked an interest from me to pay a visit now hahaha

Offline SpendDaManee

Do you have a choice of who you would meet OP? further to this, did you pay £110 in total then

Normally when I ring to book, I ask whose free at that time and they give me a list of names to choose from but on that day I wasnt bothered. And yeah £110 in total

Offline SpendDaManee

So do all the girls now offer FS here or just a certain select few? This definetely has peaked an interest from me to pay a visit now hahaha

ATM it does seem like just a select few but who knows, maybe since lockdown they've all decided fuck it and gare going beyond B2B lol

Offline Sadd87

Anyone got a link with pics?

Offline Sadd87

Offline Sadd87

After getting to look at the girls I think yaya is the only one I wouldn't do fs with but I suppose when your worked up, I suppose anything cud happen.

Offline SexnLust17

Yaya Zara and Joy look fine id fuck Zara definitely