Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leila Finchley Road  (Read 2668 times)

halfcut

External Link/Members Only
Visited Leila last week, she is based on Finchley Road near train station. Safe enough area public transport would be easiest option to get there.Good comma and when I got there rang Leila who answered the door. Same as pictures, very petite and knew right off this would be a decent punt. Followed her upstairs to her top floor flat. Once inside paid my dues and Leila then took off her dress and put on a schoolgirl outfit with black and white stockings. I was feeling her up from behind in front of the mirror in her room, she then goes onto her knees and starts sucking me off, superb owo and she let me push my cock into her mouth. Got better though when she give me an excellent stint of ball sucking. Owo is all I am really interested in and pretty much for 60 mins this girl delivered. Onto the bed where she went to town on my cock and balls then back in front of the mirror, briiliant looking at her on her knees with my cock in her cheek. Came on her face and fits... She has a lovely tight body and pert tits. No rushing out the door either gave me a massage afterwards, reckon I was there at least 75 mins. Defosee again and hopefully her mate Roxy who I saw last year in the same block and is coming back in the summer.

mrhappypants

I saw her about a year ago.  Of the large number of Thai girls whose profiles have been written by the same person she is one of the very few I would recommend.  A couple of comments
I think she is older than her profile although she is in very good shape.  At a personal level I found her warm and likeable as well as an excellent service provider.  I generally avoid Thai's now; the market is so controlled organised crime MUST be involved.

halfcut

Agree with you re personality, very approachable.