Author Topic: The best massage in Wakefield!... Jessica  (Read 2779 times)

Offline LeedsLadWalks

First review so hopefully I'm following the rules...

External Link/Members Only

Jessica Massage in Wakefield

Sent a WhatsApp message to Jessica on the morning of the meet, requesting a couple of differnet time slots. Reply came back pretty quickly offering the second of the slots requested. Couple more messages regarding location and all booked. 1 Hour Naked Massage for £80.00.

Arrived a few mins early and advised to park opposite. Her house is nice inside and feels very clean. I had requested a shower before as I'd been working during the morning.

Was met politley at the door and followed a lovely bum up the stair and shown the massage room and shower room, both very nice and clean. Shower was good.

Stripped naked and so did Jessica once I was on the table. Massage began pretty standard, she has a good massage technique and I felt very relaxed. There were a few teasing touching within a few minutes. When she was stood at the top of the massage bed, which was a little hard btw, a quick glance up showed a lovely neatly shaved pussy! Jessica was chatty throughout, which I didnt mind, but didn't add to the sexual build up TBH. On the flip she concentrated on the area I wanted and gave a nice slow handjob. Once finished, quick clean up and back in the shower.

I would return, but probably only if I was in the area with a strong urge for a release.

Online wakefieldlad13

Personally, whilst i think Jessica is fit as fuck, i wouldnt say that she delivers the best massage in Wakefield, IMO, Dee in Agbrig delivers the best massage i have ever had, unfortunately, happy endings are not always on offer

Offline LeedsLadWalks

I’d personally prefer a great teasing massage with a fit girl over a great massage with no happy ending. Always on the look out for fit and extras in this area!

Offline Bd4u247

You state she is in a house .

Is it a safe area and discreet?

Parking space ?


Nosey neighbors?

Asking for a friend :thumbsup:

Offline Uklad873

Area is fine never had any issues with the neighbours been there, just park at top of street and walk down .  Friendly girl decent handjob at end average massage

Offline Bd4u247

Area is fine never had any issues with the neighbours been there, just park at top of street and walk down .  Friendly girl decent handjob at end average massage

Thanks, I'll pass this fine information onto my umm friend  :hi:

Offline Ghost89

Surprised to see she’s still around as she did say she would be going back home a while back.

Offline adamza

Surprised to see she’s still around as she did say she would be going back home a while back.

When I saw her recently she said she's looking to move back home later this year

Offline Carl Adams

"The best massage in Wakefield"

Sadly hardly any competition worthy of the name.

Offline adamza

"The best massage in Wakefield"

Sadly hardly any competition worthy of the name.

Very true  :dash: