Author Topic: Valentina Turner Bristol  (Read 3587 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5123902) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline naren_247

External Link/Members Only

Bare with me, it’s been a while since I wrote a review.
Duration and price: 1hr £175
Date: 29th April
Comms: text, straight forward. she wanted a £20 deposit bank transfer for new clients, i was fine with it.
Appearance: To be updated later.
Location: Clifton, regent street. Service flats. She lives in Essex and Commutes twice a week to Bristol.

Meet:pictures in her AW are significantly different to her in person. Must have been a at least 2-3 years back. Almost all her pics show blonde, but she had her hair dyed red could be slightly curb your expectation.

Moving on, had a shower came back joined her in the bed asked for a tie and tease. There was some sort of tease in a way that she pushed me against the bed closed my eyes with her hand and did a sensual tease but of FK along the way. Tried to get the tongue in  couple of times but she avoided it even though it says DFK is on her list.

Some quality OWO with a good eye contact, I think this is her specialty. I tried to return the favour but the smell can be off putting. For that much money, you would at least expect her to be fresh down under but there was a faint stench which I tried to distract myself from but after about 2-3 minutes came back up. Pushed her down for more OWO.

Asked her to sit on top of me, again some positive she can ride you like a pro without getting tired. It was a good 10-15 mins before moving on to doggie. Good grip on on her waist and Perfect ass position for doggie.

Finally finishing in missionary, again I tried to initiate dfk but clearly she avoided.

PROS:  OWO, enthusiastic and tries to give a sensual experience throughout.

CONS: melodramatic at times(fake moans, facial expressions etc), vag could smell better, definitely not worth £175. £150 would be more fair. 

Overall : Just borderline positive. Mainly for her oral skills.



 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 02:09:21 am by naren_247 »

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only

Bare with me, it’s been a while since I wrote a review.
Duration and price: 1hr £175
Date: 29th April
Comms: text, straight forward. she wanted a £20 deposit bank transfer for new clients, i was fine with it.
Appearance: To be updated later.
Location: Clifton, regent street. Service flats. She lives in Essex and Commutes twice a week to Bristol.

Meet:pictures in her AW are significantly different to her in person. Must have been a at least 2-3 years back. Almost all her pics show blonde, but she had her hair dyed red could be slightly curb your expectation.

Moving on, had a shower came back joined her in the bed asked for a tie and tease. There was some sort of tease in a way that she pushed me against the bed closed my eyes with her hand and did a sensual tease but of FK along the way. Tried to get the tongue in  couple of times but she avoided it even though it says DFK is on her list.

Some quality OWO with a good eye contact, I think this is her specialty. I tried to return the favour but the smell can be off putting. For that much money, you would at least expect her to be fresh down under but there was a faint stench which I tried to distract myself from but after about 2-3 minutes came back up. Pushed her down for more OWO.

Asked her to sit on top of me, again some positive she can ride you like a pro without getting tired. It was a good 10-15 mins before moving on to doggie. Good grip on on her waist and Perfect ass position for doggie.

Finally finishing in missionary, again I tried to initiate dfk but clearly she avoided.

PROS:  OWO, enthusiastic and tries to give a sensual experience throughout.

CONS: melodramatic at times(fake moans, facial expressions etc), vag could smell better, definitely not worth £175. £150 would be more fair. 

Overall : Just borderline positive. Mainly for her oral skills.

Hello, great review but the link is broken, I think it should be: External Link/Members Only
Given your vag smell comment I did look to see if she had some commentary in her profile about punter hygiene, alas not. That would have been ironic.

Offline Urban_G

Given your vag smell comment I did look to see if she had some commentary in her profile about punter hygiene, alas not. That would have been ironic.
It's not necessarily a symptom of bad hygiene, more often than not it's a medical condition.

Offline Southwestborder

Sounds like a negative to me. A smelly fanny isn't what I expect if I'm paying that. She looks alot bigger than a size 8...

Offline simping

She's been on my hitlist for a very long time but the smelly bag is enough to take her off...

Offline naren_247

Apologies for the broken link guys. Thanks for updating it correctly.

I understand so many negatives so why not the whole review tagged Negative.

I came back home and thought if it ain’t for the price (£150 instead of 175)and the smelly vag.

She does justice to everything advertised.






Offline justalad

Your punt, your rating.  For me a SP charging £175 ph should have a fresh smelling cunt as an absolute minimum, regardless of service.

Offline willabe

Well done for reviewing but mate if thats a positive, I pity your experience on a negative.

Offline justalad

Well done for reviewing but mate if thats a positive, I pity your experience on a negative.
Smelly cunt, no DFK, no T&T (basically inaccurate services advertised), inaccurate photos, can’t think why you would say it should be anything other than a positive  :hi: :D

Offline Jonlove69

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

I’m glad you toftt. I was a bit unsure about her being too big for me. Obviously I’m very disappointed about the fish lips.

Offline naren_247

Oh well, that’s a lesson learnt. I’m glad at least the punt came off useful for you guys. Now you know what to expect.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 01:41:28 am by naren_247 »

Offline hamchang

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,300
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
she wanted a £20 deposit bank transfer for new clients,

Both a deposit and then a discharge from her smelly cunt?

No thanks.
Next!

Offline jburke1215

Thanks for the review, much appreciated.

She had been on my HL for a while but when I finally got a reply and she asked for a deposit I declined.

Now, based on your review I won't bother.

Cheers