Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Vicky - Epsom  (Read 1768 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5066662) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline kgvatz

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Called and she picked up first try. Decent English and booked for an hour later.

Visit was a few weeks ago.

Location: A block of flats right outside the station, 2 entrances and not discreet at all but its a huge block of flats so who knows what your up too. although it is known locally to me as the 4 floors of whores so I guess bear that in mind lol. Always multiple SP's working from here mostly Latina but some Roms too. A small tip from me AVOID THE ROMS IN EPSOM AT ALL COSTS! I've found nothing but shit service and drama with them but has been a few years since I've tried any of them. I'm guessing its the same stable running them so cant imagine the service will differ much now. 

The Girl: Same girl as on the profile. I was pleasantly surprised as I think her face was better looking in person than in her older profile picture showed. This has since been changed too the same overly photoshopped model photos loads of the South American girls use.

But overall id say she's a curvy but not fat Brazilian in her maybe mid 30's? Decent tits and nice arse which she did a good job of showing off while doing a sexy dance which lead into a lap dance.     

Service: started with her doing a little dance while she took off her baby doll type thing. that lead to her sitting me on the end of the bed and her giving me a lap dance. down on her knees and on too OWO. Was good technique but not too deep if thats your thing. Then it was mac on and doggy over the edge of the bed till I popped.

Little clean up then she gave me an average massage for a little while and then more OWO and CIM. Quick shower with a bit more small talk while i got ready then I was out the door.

Summary: Was a last minute booking and was thinking with my dick and as we all know its hit or miss in these moments but it was a decent punt and I went home happy.

£140 for the Hour and no money requested for extras.

No real negatives from me at all  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 03:42:56 pm by Duckman »