Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My next punt.... Pamela Dirty.... Opinions please chaps.  (Read 1320 times)

richie

As usual another boring night at work left me far too much spare time to cruise AW and look at the dirty little tart that I turned up!

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only+

She's just appeared locally (Thursday), looks fit as hell, young, attractive and from the likes list seems to have all basses covered. I even text her about anal and it's definitely included  :thumbsup:

Just thought I'd gather a few thoughts from you guys before I punt her. Any one had experience of her in the past? What's the opinion on her profile? I know it's been flagged but I saw a different girl at her place on Wednesday and all went ok so I'm not too worried about that.

I'm thinking of stopping in on Monday or Tuesday so for once I've got time for a little proper ground work!

Thanks

Rich

vorian

Romanian, bareback advertised.  New profile, zero feedback and no UKP reviews, £100 ph. Could be good, could be bad, could find your cock fall off. TOFTT  :hi:

Offline bigjim

Romanian, bareback advertised.  New profile, zero feedback and no UKP reviews, £100 ph. Could be good, could be bad, could find your cock fall off. TOFTT   :hi:

Vorian, its too early to be bursting out with laughter in the office  :lol: :lol: :lol:

BJim

CovSam

She look very nice, I'm attempted to result her myself

richie

Vorian, its too early to be bursting out with laughter in the office  :lol: :lol: :lol:

BJim

:D :D  :D seconded

richie

I have a policy with new girls like this to only do initial short bookings to see if we click and I always enquire one way or another about BB too.

If BB is offered then I generally just go for oral only, that said I have been tempted to rubber up and dive in on one occasion but she was a mega hot little tight bodied fittie  :lol: :dash: sometimes the little head wins I guess

Offline Talbear

She look very nice, I'm attempted to result her myself

Sank you please Pamela :dash:

richie

Alas it seems not to be, Pamela has today moved to pastures new  :thumbsdown:  guess I'm going to have to keep my cash in the bank until the next time...