Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa_xxx in Plymouth  (Read 1290 times)

1 review(s) for ELISA -x-x-x- (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gonewest

Booked Lisa (she also advertises on Vivastreet as Kimberley) for a half hour yesterday.  Had a bit of trouble finding her flat but got there in the end.  If she'd said that she was in the same block as Jaycee I would have had no trouble   :D.  A quite attractive (and I'm not trying to damn with faint praise) Polish girl who says she's 29, so probably early 30's would seem about right.  Tall, slim and a lovely pair of tits, great bum too.  All in all a very nice package!
Offered a shower, which I took,  followed by some good kissing before heading for the bed.  A bit of tit wanking followed by owo and as it was lunchtime I went down for lunch.  I'm sorry to say that 69 all got a bit too much for me and I shot my load, not cim, but I was happy.  Had a nice chat afterwards and her English is good although on the phone she did gabble a bit and that's probably why I had trouble finding her flat.  She said that she's going to be in Plymouth for at least the rest of this year and I'll certainly be seeing her again.

External Link/Members Only

dorito37

Roughly where is she? Barbican/Hoe area?

Been on my list for a while but I havent seen  JC as she doesn't do 1/2 he punts.

More GFE than PSE? Dfk?

Offline gonewest

She's in Albert Road.  Definitely more GFE and she does DFK.