Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cathy The Famous One - Leeds/Dewsbury  (Read 10817 times)

50 review(s) for CATHY THE FAMOUS ONE (40 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hsl

External Link/Members Only

I saw Cathy today.

I was planning on seeing XXX CHARLOTTE XXX from Leeds. All arranged but pulled out because of a review here and she's more size 12/14, which is not for me really.

Anyway Cathy answered my email quickly (no number on AW site). Exchanged a couple of text and arranged a meet on the same day.

Her work place is in north part of Leeds but she also works in Dewsbury The Office on a Friday (according to the site). Note that it's cheaper to see her privately.

How should I describe her... She's certainly not 28 as stated... probably more 38. Nice slim body, small tits, about 5'3" as described. Look-wise she's ok. I won't say she's a stunner like all her FB on AW. She probably was quite pretty 10 years ago, but her eyes looked a bit tired. Defintely a MILF judging by her caesarean section scar.

Looks aside, she's actually very good. Good interaction and open minded. She is up for anything and offered A level without asking. Started with a bit of massage which was ok. OWO and 69, which was good. Out came the vibrator, and it was vibrator and RO until she came. Then it was my turn, with cowgirl and reverse cowgirl which took me over the line.

More massage until I was ready. Then she volunteered A level. The way she positioned herself in doggy position made it a bit difficult partly because I'm not that long. Anyway then it was doggy in the correct hole... but wait, no change of rubber in between. Then she gave me a OW... I was thinking, OMG! Shit in cunt, then mouth, and I had my mouth in both not too long ago! Hygiene issue or PSE? You decide. More mish position and finish with handjob.

Very enthusiastic throughout the put. Lots of encouragement. Making the correct noise. Deep-ish FK to start with then just kissing towards the end. She's a smoke and it's evident during the DFK.

Overall it was a good punt. Look-wise I would have given her a miss due to age, but technique-wise she's great... one of the best punt I've had.

cathy

this member has not met me , has being reported as I don't do sex oral and anal with same customers , I don't want to be having clients  asking for that , plus this person has lied about my age . could it be please removed as this has come from a unreliable source xx thanks

Offline LostInMackemLand

this member has not met me , has being reported as I don't do sex oral and anal with same customers , I don't want to be having clients  asking for that , plus this person has lied about my age . could it be please removed as this has come from a unreliable source xx thanks

How old are you ?

yorkshire123

Is this a UKP first, A prossie disputing a positive review?

James999

plus this person has lied about my age

He gave you a positive review so why would he lie about your age?

Perhaps you have lied about your age? It would be more logical, you clearly use extensive photoshop so are out to hide somthing  :crazy:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 05:33:17 pm by James999 »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Another review I read said she looked mid 30s. If she is 28, she would be one of a handful of prossies that use here real age. The question is did she do a2m?

cathy

I meant I don't use same condom for sex oral and anal , ha ha , yes its positive but the man added ten years to my age lol,   oh well I guess people who have met me will know the real me , xx

James999

people who have met me will know the real me ,

But you are keen to hide the "Real you" in yoru pictures by the use of heavy photoshop, I'd bet you're nearer 40 than 20, after all why would the client lie?

And no offence and all that but calling yourself "the famous one" gives the impression that there's little room for cocks in yoru arse as your heads so firmley stuck up there  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 09:11:22 pm by James999 »

Offline FLYING BLUE

I saw Cathy at least 10-12 years ago, maybe more, & she was described as "early Twenties" at that time - I remember her getting lot's of excellent reviews on another forum but based on her 'current age of 28' - she must have been about 13yrs when I saw her...
And, yes, it's the same girl, without doubt

I suspect she will be mid 30's by now

James999

I saw Cathy at least 10-12 years ago, maybe more, & she was described as "early Twenties" at that time - I remember her getting lot's of excellent reviews on another forum but based on her 'current age of 28' - she must have been about 13yrs when I saw her...
And, yes, it's the same girl, without doubt

I suspect she will be mid 30's by now

If you run the numbers, if a pro$$ie says mid 20's that means 26/27 at least, you say you saw her at least 10 - 12 years ago, that would make her somewhere in the  37 - 40 region, no wonder she's sensitive about her age, seems the OP's estimate of 38 is probably in the ball park  :hi:

And 12 years or so getting hammer fucked by a queue of total strangers and it's going to take it's toll, surprised the woman can still walk if she's as popular as she says she is, Pussy must be like an old lether shoe after all that pounding  :timeout:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Two reviews on another forum both said she was mid-30s, not 28 by anyone's imagination.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Two reviews on another forum both said she was mid-30s, not 28 by anyone's imagination.

My best guess is 34-35  :rolleyes: