Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary Thai Beauty Basingstoke  (Read 2283 times)

31 review(s) for Mary Thai Beauty (23 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shaunross65

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins

Had my eye on this one for a while and finally she was in my area and I was free.

Comms. As I said I've been wanting to meet her for a while so wasn't going to give up easy I tried calling 3 or 4 times throughout the day aswell and 2 texts and just as I was about to give up as I was finished work around 6pm she messaged saying to call her so I did. Quick phone call saying what I want and what time I soon got a message telling me the location, bit of a pain it took me so long to get hold of her but glad I did in the end.

Location. Usual set of flats in Basingstoke I called when I was outside and got directions to the flat. Nice little place tidy enough and smelled clean.

The girl. Her pictures are stop on exactly what she looks like in the pictures, about 5"4 slim lovely tits on her and pretty enough face I'd say a good 7/10

The meet. Got there and was greeted by Mary in a little black dress she looks hot must say, I asked if I could use the shower as just finished work. As I was getting out she was stood there watching me dry which I found oddly hot. I asked for massage 1st the PSE but as soon as I walked over to her she was kissing me and playing with my cock so the thought of a massage went out of the window, she dropped to her knees and teased my cock and licked my balls which was amazing. On with the mac and some really bj action pretty deep and plenty of good moans, I picked her up threw her on the bed and teased her pussy with my cock before fucking her mish again she makes some amazing noises really enthusiastic and really got me going. Finished up in doggy before a really good massage really got a few kinks out. Got dressed quick chat and I was on my way.

All in all one of the best meets I've had looks wise spot on and meet its self was so good easy a 9/10 best £60 I've spent in a long time will definitely be returning v

Offline HoveA83

Thanks for the review, I'm impressed you can do all of that in 30 minutes!
Banned reason: Troll, fantasist - take your pick
Banned by: Kev40ish