Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING : BLACKBURN MATURE BBW MENNAH  (Read 2398 times)

Offline tr!gger

External Link/Members Only

A word to the wise. This ad just appeared on Vivastreet, she has popped up now and again over of the last 20 years. I am sure there was a lengthy thread about her on here or another place but the summary was that she's a nutter. My advice would be to avoid like the plague unless you are into strange experiences.

I ended up seeing twice, the first time I thought she was strange from the outset and the 30 min massage was the worst and then when it got to the turnover she said ' I suppose' you want me to wank you off do you?' Then proceeded to aggressively slag off punters and grudgingly delivered a crap wank.

About 6 or 7 years later I rang an advert on spec and didn't realise it was her until I was in the house, I should have walked but thought well she might have changed - how wrong I was ! Virtually the same experience with the added feature of shouting 'What are you looking at?" at a bloke across the street as I was leaving.

She admits to being bi-polar which I have some sympathy for but this is not an appropriate profession.

Offline blackburnian

A word to the wise. This ad just appeared on Vivastreet, she has popped up now and again over of the last 20 years. I am sure there was a lengthy thread about her on here or another place but the summary was that she's a nutter. My advice would be to avoid like the plague unless you are into strange experiences.

I ended up seeing twice, the first time I thought she was strange from the outset and the 30 min massage was the worst and then when it got to the turnover she said ' I suppose' you want me to wank you off do you?' Then proceeded to aggressively slag off punters and grudgingly delivered a crap wank.

About 6 or 7 years later I rang an advert on spec and didn't realise it was her until I was in the house, I should have walked but thought well she might have changed - how wrong I was ! Virtually the same experience with the added feature of shouting 'What are you looking at?" at a bloke across the street as I was leaving.

She admits to being bi-polar which I have some sympathy for but this is not an appropriate profession.

Did she not use the name "larayne" or similar , and bb5/ accy as a location ?

Bb

Offline tr!gger

Did she not use the name "larayne" or similar , and bb5/ accy as a location ?

Bb

I think you are right - plus a few other aliases !

Regarding the photo's I think they are the same ones she used 20 years ago  :scare:

Offline Puntaway

Also had the misfortune of meeting her around 5/6 years ago in Blackburn, flat on the hill near Asda. Experienced the same as Tr!gger, she’s more than a little crazy and not in a good way. The HE was bordering on painful. I’d only quickly called in for a massage whilst on lunch break from work. When I got back to the office I must have looked traumatised as a colleague asked me if everything was ok. I’d keep well clear of her.

Offline winkywanky

Bipolar? She sounds almost Tourette's!

Offline lister2506

She definitely has issues.
I had the misfortune to visit her many years ago and she spent the entire massage talking endlessly about all the bad experiences she had had with other punters and her feuds with other SPs. Definitely one to be avoided

Offline Georgedaviesok

She used to work in Blackpool too

Offline bigsimon1975

Goodness I saw this Viva St advert and sorted out a meet...must be possibly June or July last year. ..agreed via text for a GFE for 30 mins cost being 40 pounds. ..most surreal experience you could imagine when I went inside her flat...she literally went into a rampage about Covid conspiracy ! I'd already handed over 40 quid as was after a massage and HE to be honest. As she rattled on I thought fuck this as clearly a troubled soul and exited minus 40 notes and left her to it. Blocked her number straight away ...absolute nutcase.

Offline mikecee

Goodness I saw this Viva St advert and sorted out a meet...must be possibly June or July last year. ..agreed via text for a GFE for 30 mins cost being 40 pounds. ..most surreal experience you could imagine when I went inside her flat...she literally went into a rampage about Covid conspiracy ! I'd already handed over 40 quid as was after a massage and HE to be honest. As she rattled on I thought fuck this as clearly a troubled soul and exited minus 40 notes and left her to it. Blocked her number straight away ...absolute nutcase.

The words "plague" and "avoid" spring to mind.