Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LILI SWEETIE - Marylebone - (Sexy Asian)  (Read 3201 times)

20 review(s) for Lily’s  (8 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ukmax33

Profile: https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=4632707

Phone Number: +447460889817

Price: 180 for 1 hour

Didn't have the chance to post this review till now, but the TLDR is that she was fantastic.

As far as comms and location go, both were very good. She got back to me very quickly when I texted and the location was pretty close to the station in a very nice apartment. 

When I arrived I was greeted by a very attractive asian girl (she definitely looks like the girl in the photos). Her body was fab too (really nice ass and nicely sized breasts as well). I then quickly had a shower to freshen up before the meet. She started with some very nice DFK before proceeding to do OWO. The blowjob was very good and not teethy at all or involving an excessive use of hand (a far cry from the BS I experienced with Wendy). We then did DFK for a bit again before I finally got her to put the condom on. I started with her on top and the view was just amazing (both head on and also looking via the mirror on the side). Eventually I then switched to missionary for a bit before finally switching to doggy and finishing.

All in all, extremely satisfied with the punt. She is definitely one of the hottest WPs I have punted (and had performance to match).

Highly recommend.

20 review(s) found for Lily’s  linked to in above post (8 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative)

Offline CogCog

Nice to see that you had a good experience as well. Lily is becoming a regular punt for me now :D (only thing stopping me is my wallet haha).

Do you have any recommendations for any other London asian girls btw?

Offline Fully Sated

Ukmax33, Thanks for your revew. Did you see her in Marylebone? The location can be added to the title by a 'Moderator' or 'Forum Helper' retrospectively.

Clickable link;
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ukmax33

Ukmax33, Thanks for your revew. Did you see her in Marylebone? The location can be added to the title by a 'Moderator' or 'Forum Helper' retrospectively.

Clickable link;
External Link/Members Only

Hi. Ah yes, please do. I forgot to add the location.

Offline Fully Sated

Hi. Ah yes, please do. I forgot to add the location.

No problem, it's added now.

Offline ukmax33

Nice to see that you had a good experience as well. Lily is becoming a regular punt for me now :D (only thing stopping me is my wallet haha).

Do you have any recommendations for any other London asian girls btw?
There was one who moved to Birmingham (she had loads of reviews but i forgot her name unfortunately).

There was the Koreans in crossharbour (all gone now unfortunately)

As far as Asians go, that's all i have atm. There is a great non Asian one called Yvette. All round stellar service (she has amazing reviews).

Sorry i don't have any others to recommend. If you have any, let me know though please!