Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetexotica - Hoxton  (Read 2725 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5779821) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Buenos2006 for the heads up on this one. He seems to be a bit more positive than me but as always YMMV

This is a marginal positive for me as there are a few neutrals/negatives but predominantly because I think there's better value out there.

I went for an hour at £180. I prefer half an hour bookings nowadays but £120 seemed prohibitive so I thought I'd go with a cum twice strategy - which, as usual with age encroaching, was a false economy.

I will preface this review by saying I had an open conversation with "Sweet" about BB. She admitted she had dabbled with it but had seen the light; was fully tested and that it is not going to happen again under any circumstances. She implied that she had offered it with those she felt were potential exclusive sugar daddies, which was her preferred route on starting up in the game. She realises that accepting more money for that was stupid.

To be honest, I believed her. She is an open, super friendly, educated and genuinely nice person. I'm not going to get involved in any other debate or discussion about BB, as I find all of that sort of stuff tedious.

I experienced excellent DT OWO and protected sex, after RO with light fingering. She kissed pleasantly but unconvincingly.

Positive
Flat is discrete, clean arty and quite cool. Shower room excellent. She lives there.
Good looking in early 30's. Definitely has an Arabic look. Prettier than photographs imo.
Lovely, dark, silky hair.
Freshly showered and smelt good.
Super affectionate, friendly and keen to please.
Excellent DT technique.
Good shag in mish, with her legs spread super wide by the ankles
Does have a tight pussy and is super flexible 
Ran over, so not a clock watcher.

Neutral
Too chatty at start to be honest. I like to get straight down to action and then do the "get to know you" routine between (attempted) rounds. She was genuine and certainly not a clock watcher but the 20 questions routine was frustrating as I was horny.
Her body is lithe and flexible but everything is going just a little bit south and is a bit soft. She needs to tone up a little imo.
Her breasts are not as saggy as some may have suggested imo. Just not perky.

Negative
Not a passionate/enthusiastic kisser. YMMV I guess.
Although her profile suggests she is really into RO and fingering (which I love) it was clear that she either didn't fancy me or I'm rubbish at it. She was very passive during this interlude.

Overall, I got the feeling if you're younger and she fancies you more she would be a good one. She was really friendly and chilled but I simply don't think there was any click and she's not into acting.

Ironically, given this was only just positive, I would probably return as she has a look that I really like. However, it would only happen if her 30min service was £100.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 09:43:44 am by Meursault »

Offline Buenos2006

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Buenos2006 for the heads up on this one. He seems to be a bit more positive than me but as always YMMV

This is a marginal positive for me as there are a few neutrals/negatives but predominantly because I think there's better value out there.

I went for an hour at £180. I prefer half an hour bookings nowadays but £120 seemed prohibitive so I thought I'd go with a cum twice strategy - which, as usual with age encroaching, was a false economy.

I will preface this review by saying I had an open conversation with "Sweet" about BB. She admitted she had dabbled with it but had seen the light; was fully tested and that it is not going to happen again under any circumstances. She implied that she had offered it with those she felt were potential exclusive sugar daddies, which was her preferred route on starting up in the game. She realises that accepting more money for that was stupid.

To be honest, I believed her. She is an open, super friendly, educated and genuinely nice person. I'm not going to get involved in any other debate or discussion about BB, as I find all of that sort of stuff tedious.

I experienced excellent DT OWO and protected sex, after RO with light fingering. She kissed pleasantly but unconvincingly.

Positive
Flat is discrete, clean arty and quite cool. Shower room excellent. She lives there.
Good looking in early 30's. Definitely has an Arabic look. Prettier than photographs imo.
Lovely, dark, silky hair.
Freshly showered and smelt good.
Super affectionate, friendly and keen to please.
Excellent DT technique.
Good shag in mish, with her legs spread super wide by the ankles
Does have a tight pussy and is super flexible 
Ran over, so not a clock watcher.

Neutral
Too chatty at start to be honest. I like to get straight down to action and then do the "get to know you" routine between (attempted) rounds. She was genuine and certainly not a clock watcher but the 20 questions routine was frustrating as I was horny.
Her body is lithe and flexible but everything is going just a little bit south and is a bit soft. She needs to tone up a little imo.
Her breasts are not as saggy as some may have suggested imo. Just not perky.

Negative
Not a passionate/enthusiastic kisser. YMMV I guess.
Although her profile suggests she is really into RO and fingering (which I love) it was clear that she either didn't fancy me or I'm rubbish at it. She was very passive during this interlude.

Overall, I got the feeling if you're younger and she fancies you more she would be a good one. She was really friendly and chilled but I simply don't think there was any click and she's not into acting.

Ironically, given this was only just positive, I would probably return as she has a look that I really like. However, it would only happen if her 30min service was £100.

Thanks for the review.  Sounds very similar to my recent experience - you’re right my review does sound more enthusiastic which is prob cos just I’d just bounced from a negative booking from which I’d walked and so my meeting with SweetExotica was a spontaneous one I hadn’t been expecting. But still def a positive experience overall mainly cos of her friendliness (I quite enjoyed her chattiness) and her oral skills.

Good to see another review though so can build up a balanced picture overall for others.

Offline Buenos2006

She used to list bareback as seen in profile screenshot in quote below....

Yes well done. OP clearly addresses this issue. Did you read the review?

Offline Meursault

Yes well done. OP clearly addresses this issue. Did you read the review?
+1
Nearly 8000 posts and 2 reviews suggests a member full of opinions though.
The naked picture above is probably the worst picture she could possibly publish of herself by the way. She is much more attractive in my honest opinion.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 09:12:54 pm by Meursault »