Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: That post punt high  (Read 1509 times)

Tony Montana

I may be sitting alone in a pizza restaurant but I have a big smile on my face and can still smell the feint scent of the girls perfume who I left 30 mins ago.

I bet the taste of her pussy is still on my fingers too ;)

I love the post punt high :D

Offline mcardle464

I totally agree. I remember having a good time with a Polish WG, and going back to the flat where I was staying at the time and not having a bath for a couple of hours because I could still smell her body (in a nice way) on mine.  After that it got a bit ick and I did clean up.

vorian

Very true Lex,  in my post punt high, I notice that I'm much more tolerant to tailgating and poor service than I normally would be. Generally nice to my fellow humans,  well for a few hours anyway.  :D

Offline wristjob

Dunno about post punt high, but when it's been a really good punt, especially when you didn't expect it to be that good - yeah sometimes I'm on a cloud for a couple of days after.

Offline threechilliman

I never wash my face so I can smell and taste pussy for hours afterwards. I go as long as possible without food or drink.... filthy, I know.

I find the situations you find yourself in, say within an hour of a punt quite amusing. Punted just before a budget control meeting the other day, sat there thinking 'an hour ago I just fill a girls mouth with cum!' And yes, arguing the figures with pussy still on my breath  :yahoo:

GeeWiz

After incalls I tend to do a late night shop, so walk round Tesco with my PPH grinning like a nutter.

pleasure

Yeah, I can certainly identify with a lot of the things mentioned on this thread. I love unexpectedly catching the scent of a girl hours after I've seen her. I have to say though, I have a pre-punting high, anticipating what's to come, a lot more often than a post-punting high. Quite often I find that after a punt I'm just mildly disappointed - not even like the girl was terrible, just that it didn't quite live up to expectations. The exceptions to that rule make it all worthwhile though.

yorkshire123

As I'm a lying cheating bastard i have to conduct a post punt surgical style scrub down as the Mrs has the sniffing ability of a springer spaniel. so much so if the smell of pussy on men ever becomes illegal at border control my wife would have a job for life.

However on the couple of occasions that i have paid for her to fuck off for the weekend with her mates i love the smell of post punt aroma.

Most times i do struggle to remove that child like cheesy grin from my chops, this may well get me into trouble in the future as i am naturally a right miserable cunt.  :(

Rochdull lad

I've almost always got a gormless grin on my face on the bus or train home from my punts.  It doesn't half deter other passengers from sitting next to me, though!

The post-Tuesday grin this week lasted till the following morning, which is why I felt so [comparatively ;)] benevolent towards the OP of https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30375.0

Tony Montana

Very true Lex,  in my post punt high, I notice that I'm much more tolerant to tailgating and poor service than I normally would be. Generally nice to my fellow humans,  well for a few hours anyway.  :D

Haha yeah I think I left a much higher tip than I normally would

Offline mattylondon

I may be sitting alone in a pizza restaurant but I have a big smile on my face and can still smell the feint scent of the girls perfume who I left 30 mins ago.

I bet the taste of her pussy is still on my fingers too ;)

I love the post punt high :D
Perhaps it's the smell of anchovies from that Pizza on your fingers, rather than the smell of her pussy.  :sarcastic:

Offline Frenchie

'Post punt high '......do you have that feeling after shagging your wife or girlfriend ..?????

No ?......well that's another reason we punt !......personally,  the memory lasts a LONG time ... especially when you've seen someone like Hayley !!!!!

Offline threechilliman

'Post punt high '......do you have that feeling after shagging your wife or girlfriend ..?????

No ?......well that's another reason we punt !......personally,  the memory lasts a LONG time ... especially when you've seen someone like Hayley !!!!!

Stop pissing me off about Hayley..... :(

brislex

Can I have a link for this hayley please?

Offline threechilliman

And if she ever comes to the NW, I bag sticking a Cadburys Boost bar up her arse. Thanks in advance  :drinks: