Author Topic: Nid - Atherton  (Read 4783 times)

Offline magpie252

External Link/Members Only

Following on from a failed Plan A, I needed a quick Plan B
Contacted Nid by text, meeting arranged for a couple of hours later, all very prompt & professional

There's not much to add to her previous reviews, good parking, clean house, Nid - small, very smooth skin, great tits - for a small person she can't half create some pressure with her hands.
Usual massage, knelt & walked on my back, discreetly wore a mask while massaging my shoulders & head

Offered an 'Explosive Friday' for £60

Good value for money - Recommended   :thumbsup:

Offline VitIron

External Link/Members Only

Following on from a failed Plan A, I needed a quick Plan B
Contacted Nid by text, meeting arranged for a couple of hours later, all very prompt & professional

There's not much to add to her previous reviews, good parking, clean house, Nid - small, very smooth skin, great tits - for a small person she can't half create some pressure with her hands.
Usual massage, knelt & walked on my back, discreetly wore a mask while massaging my shoulders & head

Offered an 'Explosive Friday' for £60

Good value for money - Recommended   :thumbsup:

Thanks for the review.

Her website says no sexual service. How are punters supposed to tell in advance whether a massage has a happy ending?

Offline Salfordslayer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 96
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline VitIron

lol they all say that

But that's the problem.

Some will say it and actually mean it so how can you tell?

Offline MagicMatt


Offline Robyorks1981

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 98
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
But that's the problem.

Some will say it and actually mean it so how can you tell?

Sometimes that’s part of the thrill. The “will she, won’t she”, or how far will she go.

Banned reason: No reply to why no reviews for 3 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline magpie252

Thanks for the review.

Her website says no sexual service. How are punters supposed to tell in advance whether a massage has a happy ending?

As Mike has pointed out:
Do your research, Nid has ~30 reviews, the vast majority of them Positive, a smattering of Neutrals - no Negatives
£60 service with HE confirmed by text prior to visiting

In other establishments:
Get bollock naked on the table
Don't lie face down with your legs clamped together, leave access
When the lady does approach your arse/bollocks , encourage her by further spreading your legs
If all else fails, grow a pair & ask

Offline VitIron

When the lady does approach your arse/bollocks , encourage her by further spreading your legs
If all else fails, grow a pair & ask

Hhhmmmmm... Risk seriously offending a woman while lying naked on a table with your legs spread apart?

No, thanks.

I don't mind balbusting but not when the woman is in a rage.

Offline Access

Hhhmmmmm... Risk seriously offending a woman while lying naked on a table with your legs spread apart?

No, thanks.

I don't mind balbusting but not when the woman is in a rage.
Worst case, in my experience, is they’ll cover you with a towel if they don’t want to go there..

Offline VitIron

Worst case, in my experience, is they’ll cover you with a towel if they don’t want to go there..

That's a fair point.

Offline sir wanksalot

I've been thinking of seeing her to break my post lockdown break. Messaged her yesterday about some info but then asked today what time she opens (as I might be able to see her before going to work) and also is she naked throughout the massage or fully clothed. This last question seems to have pissed her off as I got a reply back saying "Right...you best keep working in ur office mate and thanks for the question".

Sounds a bit like a bloke-ish response but either way I won't be wasting my time with her if she (or the person who deals with her enquiries) is that abrupt.

Offline Edwin D

But that's the problem.

Some will say it and actually mean it so how can you tell?
If that’s what you’re there for, then ask in advance is my advice. If you want HE and they don’t offer it, doesn’t matter if you offend them beforehand because you aren’t going to see them anyway. If they reply positively, you’re onto a winner.

Offline sir wanksalot

If that’s what you’re there for, then ask in advance is my advice. If you want HE and they don’t offer it, doesn’t matter if you offend them beforehand because you aren’t going to see them anyway. If they reply positively, you’re onto a winner.

I've just had a long text argument with Nid because I asked a question in advance.

That strategy doesn't always work

Offline jaymagnum11

Has anyone managed to book nid in the last few weeks.
I have tried ringing the number in the links posted here.
Has she changed numbers or moved away.

I was hoping to book her following the reviews on here.

Offline sir wanksalot

Has anyone managed to book nid in the last few weeks.
I have tried ringing the number in the links posted here.
Has she changed numbers or moved away.

I was hoping to book her following the reviews on here.

She is definitely responding as the stroppy cow had a bunny boiler text argument with me this week.

Suggest you keep trying

Offline Access

She is definitely responding as the stroppy cow had a bunny boiler text argument with me this week.

Suggest you keep trying
She blocked me on WhatsApp for wanting to book again.
I used to see her pretty much every week quite a while back to the point she was giving me FS…

Tried to book again but she had a strop because I last saw her in 2016 :thumbsdown:

Offline sir wanksalot

She blocked me on WhatsApp for wanting to book again.
I used to see her pretty much every week quite a while back to the point she was giving me FS…

Tried to book again but she had a strop because I last saw her in 2016 :thumbsdown:

If I detect an attitude even before meeting the lady then it's a "NO" from me right off the bat.

To be honest, I am flailing around trying to come up with a shortlist of women to see. Like many, I haven't punted since Covid but have recently started scouring the market and it's like a frigging desert out there.

Vivastreet is filled with Hungarian and Romanians and many of them are unadvertised barebackers. AW isn't much better


Offline Sirhumphrey

Her website says no sexual service. How are punters supposed to tell in advance whether a massage has a happy ending?

There’s a whole link to NW massage on here running to 46 pages. But if you have a location in mind I’m sure I can recommend somewhere.
But as others have said get naked and 9 out of 10 times they will take the initiative and a polite question has never caused offence in my experience.