Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Byanca Bya 69 - Aldgate - didn't happen  (Read 863 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5844023) (14 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online another381

External Link/Members Only

Had the horn for this girl and others in the area for a while. Had trouble getting through to her previously but finally I got a response by text. She sends her postcode and say's 'see you' without confirming a time. This worries me in case i turn up with 10 other horny punters who got the same message. I send a text back with a time and no response. Tried calling and eventually get through, confirm i'll be there in 10.

Arrive and call as I walk to the address not knowing which flat to buzz. No answer, text and no reply. I call over and over again, nothing. Wait for 15 minutes to no avail.
Arrange another punt elsewhere and make my way over. 40 minutes later I get a text from Byanca saying she's looking for me.

Don't know if she handles her own comms but this would suggest otherwise. Can't believe she thought I would be hanging around after so long.

I am still interested in seeing her but next time will be aware comms aren't great and i could be left waiting.

Offline bedhedred

That same thing happened to me and I did Anayssx instead. I got the text off Bianca 10 minutes after coming inside Anayssx.

At the weekend, I was more insistent on getting a time. I saw her 15 minutes after first contact.

I won't head to her street unless I get confirmation. You could be hanging around for 40 minutes waiting for her to get free.

I asked her, is it you on the phone? She said that if she is shagging, the girl who is not busy handles the phone.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 08:05:41 pm by bedhedred »

Online another381

At least its not just me. Next time i'll make sure a time is confirmed and that i speak to her.

Offline tantraman

I am still interested in seeing her ...

I don't blame you, as Byanca (as per photos collected here) still gives me the horn too! :wacko:

Online another381

God damn. I do look at them every time I think it's not worth and but then I realise I can't deny my cock the pleasure of being inside her

I don't blame you, as Byanca (as per photos collected here) still gives me the horn too! :wacko:

Offline magnetico

Lucky you! At least this skank didn't rip you off for a disastrous service.

Offline bedhedred

I visited her earlier for an hour. I probably got 45 minutes of action time. It was a total snog fest. 😜
She was licking my face. I massaged her all over as she lay on top of me.

The mouth to mouth was interrupted as we got into 69. She did slobbery deep throat while I ate her 🥭 for plenty of time.

More snogging as I fucked her balls deep.

She mentioned that she is very busy.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 09:08:15 pm by bedhedred »

Online another381

That session sounds great, I'm already thinking of calling her

Offline bedhedred

I've now seen her 3 times in the past 7 days.

My booking was 90 minutes before time.

I was admitted 10 minutes late.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 11:16:38 pm by bedhedred »

Online another381

Leave some for the rest of us!  :lol:

Do you think she snogs you more because you've been back so often? Do you go for 30 min sessions or 60?

Offline bedhedred

She asked me if I did a ukp review. I said yes. So she has found out about this place.

I did one 30 minutes in Feb.

Last weekend, I did 30, then 60. Today I did 60.

She still short times me in every session, but the time I do get with her.... Is passionate

I talked about the meeting last summer.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282187.0

She said she didn't remember, but she recalled that she gave me less kissing.

I don't know whether repeated visits make a difference. She emphasised to me that she is very busy regardless.

I am already thinking about going back.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 11:24:35 pm by bedhedred »

Online another381

Better not let her she this review of mine although it might make her improve her comms.

She asked me if I did a ukp review. I said yes. So she has found out about this place.

I did one 30 minutes in Feb.

Last weekend, I did 30, then 60. Today I did 60.

She still short times me in every session, but the time I do get with her.... Is passionate

I talked about the meeting last summer.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282187.0

She said she didn't remember, but she recalled that she gave me less kissing.

I don't know whether repeated visits make a difference. She emphasised to me that she is very busy regardless.

I am already thinking about going back.

Offline bedhedred

I don't think that this review will matter.

She is taking a lot of dick from what I can tell.

She managed to sound dismissive of me, and at the same time sound like she cared. Good actress.

And a very messy blow job as well!

Online another381

I don't doubt it, she probably spends all day on her back.

A messy blow job from a face like that *drools*

Offline Young_gent14

Again...this is one I have to get involved with! Will review and let you lads know how I get on  :thumbsup: