Author Topic: What are your thoughts on kerb crawling?  (Read 6595 times)

Offline Maltese

But why would you want to pick up street girls in the tolerated zone? Arnt they all junkie skanks ?

No they are not all skanks. A lot of them are, but some of them are actually quite attractive. The main issue, I think, is that nowadays a lot of street girls are EE. I personally prefer local girls, but it can take a while to find a nice one.

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I personally prefer local girls, but it can take a while to find a nice one.

Yes indeed, five years so far in your case.

Offline Ghost89

Yes indeed, five years so far in your case.

Ha ha! In, twist and out! :D

Offline Maltese

Yes indeed, five years so far in your case.

Five years?? What do you mean? I don't understand.

What I was saying is sometimes it takes a few trips down the RLD before you spot a nice looking girl.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Five years?? What do you mean? I don't understand.

What I was saying is sometimes it takes a few trips down the RLD before you spot a nice looking girl.
He means you've been a member here for 5 years and you are yet to post a review, maybe if I remind you of the rules.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0#top

Offline Maltese

OK fine. Next time I go kerb crawling i'll try to post a review about it.

Offline Boss_Grinz

OK fine. Next time I go kerb crawling i'll try to post a review about it.
Look forward to the pictures and contact details for the WG  :wackogirl:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
OK fine. Next time I go kerb crawling i'll try to post a review about it.
You said you didn't understand Jonestown's comment, I explained it to you. Trying to be funny is not a wise move.

Online myothernameis

OK fine. Next time I go kerb crawling i'll try to post a review about it.

Will your review be a negative review, as the working girl, scams you out of £100   :D :D

Offline Xtro

Will your review be a negative review, as the working girl, scams you out of £100   :D :D

Now your being silly. The most they'll nick off you is a score (average cost)..... Unless they dip you and you're stupid enough to have more cash in your pockets!

I could write many Positive reviews about street girls and have often had regulars over the years. 

Offline Maltese

Now your being silly. The most they'll nick off you is a score (average cost)..... Unless they dip you and you're stupid enough to have more cash in your pockets!

I could write many Positive reviews about street girls and have often had regulars over the years.

I'm with you Xtro, I'm sure I could write many positive reviews about street girls, even though I have never written any. I think from now on I'll try to be more active in the review section when it comes to street girls.

Offline cotton

Im with Xtro aswell.
Altho last night was a negative.
Got a lovely young english girl , 25y/o petite and very attractive , well dressed wearing leggings/no knickers and a pink parka with fur hood , polite and normal no sign of drugs. Agreed £20 bbbj. So even before we get in the car she is asking me if im ok , like im not going to harm her , i say of course not and if shes at all worried not to bother but she says ok ok.  So were chatting and shes saying shes not been out for years and kinda half joking saying hope im not going to kill her , i say of course not but  combined with her being so pretty it kinda puts me on the back foot and like walking on eggshells not wanting to scare her.  Anyway cut to action and she says do i mind if she uses a condom , she knows we agreed without but blah blah blah blah , so im on the back foot so just say its ok but rather than a bj with she can just give me a hand job while i do whatever. Ok thats fine and she gives me a handjob for quite a long while , shes still worried about me killing her and says not to put my hands near her neck as shes scared of getting strangled , im like ok no problem dont worry im not going to kill you concentrate on the hand job , but time goes on and im not gonna cumm so i say let me take over and shes ok .  I did think of not cumming and find someone else but thought better not waste more money. So came and ran her where she wanted to go to and had a nice chat.
Lovely , amazingly pretty girl , but i dint ask for her number because due to the paucity of service i woudnt revisit , i dont regret seeing her tho , if you see her and dont pick her up your going to regret it so it was just destiny running its course.
Part of me wonders if all the thing with her being scared was a deliberate ploy to get me ameanable to giving her an easy ride and defaulting on services , maybe if i hadnt of chatted and been so receptive to her concerns it would have gone more favourably , idk.
If anyone got exploited id say i got exploited but i doubt il get much sympathy from the not allowedters  :unknown:
Hopefully next time i get more of a normal street hooker ; down to earth , not scared of anything , dosnt mind what you do and gives a brilliant bj  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Sinister

Never done it but it is something I want to tick off the list. The London scene has its areas but it is all quite random in terms of timing. I don't have a car so that makes it not easy getting about. I definitely going to try my luck soon.

Offline Longinthetooth


Offline Xtro

Im with Xtro aswell.
Altho last night was a negative.
Got a lovely young english girl , 25y/o petite and very attractive .......

Where was this?


Offline Supersix4

Usually, i'd say 'never say never' however in this case... NEVER! You've too much to lose.

Offline ManinBeds

Have never done it and will never do it, not for me at all.

Offline JontyR

Genuine question....who does "street trade" benefit?  Is it just those that need an immediacy of service?
Asking as someone who used to punt in this way in pre-internet days.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 12:27:00 am by JontyR »

Offline char45

I get the thrill of it, who is out there, not sure whether it will be great or crap, etc. Just too risky now for me.

For the girls i remember reading a blog by a street girl who wasn't an addict or pimped who basically said its easy sex and money. No need to offer GFE for an hour, find accommodation or travel to an outcall and have your time wasted.

Genuine question....who does "street trade" benefit?  Is it just those that need an immediacy of service?
Asking as someone who used to punt in this way in pre-internet days.

Offline Barnaby Bear

Done it in the past, late 90s in the Leith area of Edinburgh, and early 2000s in the Nether Hall Road are of Doncaster and Mapperly area of Nottingham.  Was sort of tolerated then.

Today however, absolutely no way would I even contemplate it.  Heard too many horror stories.

Offline mistertoad

I've done it a few times (Manchester, near Piccadilly station). The buzz beforehand is always great, the actual act ranges from terrible to just-about-ok in my experience. Always think 'never again' afterwards. Wouldn't bother now, glad i experienced it without getting caught/robbed.

Offline hullad

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,167
  • Likes: 21
  •  
  • Reviews: 98
Never done it, in fact I had very little idea as to where the area is they operate and I had to ask someone on the local punter board. I remember seeing the ladies of the night when it was closer to town down Waterhouse lane.

I was up that way a while ago and non looked that enticing to be honest and the local scuffers are very keen on pulling up kerb crawlers. I do not fancy any sort of meeting with them over street prostitutes, not worth it. These girls are the only ones the scuffers bother with as they operate in an residential area and they are trying to supress/ drive them away.

I will stick to the escorts thanks I have a known group without drugs, pimps and men in blue light flashing cars.