Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Orla - Aberdeenshire  (Read 4653 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6150226) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline CaptainHoratio

External Link/Members Only

Arranged an outcall to my place with this girl a couple of weeks ago now.  Emails all answered quickly and a meeting was set up.  I was impressed that she was prepared to travel as I live about 25 miles out of Aberdeen but she readily agreed to it and confirmed that the rate was £160 per hour.

On the day she arrived on time and was dressed very discreetly.  I let her in and was impressed with what I saw.  Once she removed her coat she revealed a fantastic curvy figure clad in a tight dress.  We had a little chat in the living room, she's got a really nice (to my ear) Yorkshire accent and she's very tactile, touching my hand and knee whilst we spoke. 

We headed to the bedroom and enjoyed DFK whilst we undressed.  I then went down on her, she's very responsive and gets wet very quickly.  OWO followed then sex in every position imaginable.  Very nice breasts and a fantastic backside.

All in all, she's a lovely normal girl who has a full time job and meets guys a couple of times a week to bring in some extra cash.

Would recommend.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 11:34:25 am by CaptainHoratio »

Online ik8133

Thanks for the review, sounds definitely up my street, need to wait until the hotels open up again though!

Offline Alanroy

Agreed. I saw this profile but outcall only meant it was a no go for me.

Offline Name Not Found

She looks outstanding (if her photos are anything close to reality). Looks very like one of my fantasy-fucks.

Thanks for the review - don't know why I hadn't noticed her before. Definitely, one I'll be following up.

Offline rathbone

Thanks for the review, good to see someone new in the NE.

Offline The Man With No Name

Looks fantastic and sounds enthusiastic...

Just a pity her services are so limited for the price. Wonder if she has cum limit in 30 min, in case she ever makes it down to Glasgow.

Online Davey Dykes

The part time nature of this one is enticing me, I may well try to arrange something in the future.

Offline Dexta

I've also looked at this one as her photos drew me in.
However out calls don't work for me, but I'll keep a look out in case she my offer in calls in the future, an e mail has been fired off to that effect.

Offline Dac1

She looks great and has girl next door vibe for sure.

Sent her an email on aw with no joy though. Hopefully get to organise something soon.

Offline DrGFreeman

did someone frighten her off ?
She hasnt logged in to AW since the 21st (to answer my email)
when she said part time, did anyone get an impression on what that would mean ?

Offline Name Not Found

when she said part time, did anyone get an impression on what that would mean ?

I assumed it meant 'part time', which is exactly what it seems to mean. I'm mildly amused by guys sending her a mail and expecting something else, knowing full well what the  basis of her working arrangement is  :unknown: 

Offline DrGFreeman

knowing full well what the  basis of her working arrangement is

we dont know what her working arrangement is - thats why Im asking

Offline CaptainHoratio

we dont know what her working arrangement is - thats why Im asking

It's part time...

Online Davey Dykes

Seems she logged in yesterday, anyone get a reply to their email?  :unknown:

Offline Bluenose247

No nothing back as of yet. Looks like she hasn't opened up my email. It tells you in your sent item if they have read your email.

Offline DrGFreeman

Seems she logged in yesterday, anyone get a reply to their email?  :unknown:

nope

I suspect her inbox is pretty full now
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 11:20:59 am by DrGFreeman »

Offline Cabertosser

Very much on my radar. Hope she appears again soon.

Offline Datyorro

Offline ThatPunter

Dont know why Ive never seen this girl before, a Yorkshire accent is a definite plus imo. Ive just mailed her, hopefully she replies.
Banned reason: Tout...Really how many sites do you want to be banned from
Banned by: Kev40ish