Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte - Soft Touch Body Works - Northampton- Positive/neutral  (Read 2485 times)

Offline positionalplayer

Saw this WG today. Apparently, it was her first day. I think I was her second or third punt.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were good with the receptionist, although on phone, OWO was stated not to be available.
Turned up on a very warm Spring day. Was told that the WG was running late and offered others, but I wanted to see Charlotte, as was intrigued to how such a petite lady was meant to possess such an impressive rack. Was advertised as a size 4 with a 28F bust.

It has been about 4 years since I have visited this joint. Have had hit and miss experiences and the last two were pretty shit, so have avoided it since, but Charlotte jumped out at me and I’ve never fucked a Charlotte before, as far as I know.

Pitched up and paid the receptionist £25, which must be new in recent times, as I do not recall that. Receptionist was very approachable amenable and personable. Another punter did pass through reception as I was there, which is not great for discretionary purposes. Was shown into room. Put remaining £35 on the side and took a shower. The drain in the shower smelt a bit and the extraction fan was making such a noise that I had to switch that off. Plain functional room and maid whipped off the quilt for some weird reason. Offered a drink and accepted a glass of water.

Charlotte arrived. Youngish WG, about 26 and relatively naive. Giggled a bit and showed her inexperience somewhat. Think she also works for an agency part-time in London.
She was as shown, about five and a half feet, but I’d be surprised if she is a size 4 or 6 as advertised. Squat is the best adjective I can come up with. Not to be cruel to the WG, but she gave me the impression of a frog. Small and squat. Her boobs were large, but very saggy and no firmness at all. She wore a very wide bra but as soon as that came off, the tits flopped to the side and had no definition. Nipples were small and unresponsive. When she lay down, they slid sideward and were not prominent. Pussy was shaven and clit extremely responsive. Smelt and felt OK and skin was youthful and tender, but nothing outstanding. No kissing due to COVID19.

Massage was non-existent. Utter waste of time. A few rubs, no pressure, no sense of any kind of professionalism. Perfunctory at the best.

I enquired to OWO and astonishingly, she agreed. This was OK, although initially she went like a jack-hammer and I had to slow her down. Requested slow sensual, but throughout the punt, she kept with the hand-job and used that as the main focus of stimulation. She was not conscious of her other positioning for whilst initially performing OWO, her elbow was digging painfully into my sternum. As well as throughout the punt, I had to keep re-positioning her for maximum comfort. Her “situational awareness” as it were was poor.

She refused RO. Apparently, nobody is allowed to lick her out. I did not enquire to the reasoning for this. However, she does allow fingering and with some effort, you can make her quite wet and vocal. This took a while, but with gentle swiping, she does get very wet. This she seemingly enjoyed. There was nonsensical dirty talk throughout the punt, which I simply ignored.

When requesting sex, she got up, faffed about a while with the raincoat, during which, I had to keep the fella to attention. Despite being quite wet, she lubed up the rubber. No clue to why she did that. She jumped on for CG initially. As with the OWO, she went at it like a rabbit, to which I had to slow her down. Due to the narrowness of the WG, having her on top was somewhat cramping. So, I flipped her over and gave her a firm thorough pounding in missionary. She talked dirty throughout, which was completely pointless.

A clean up, some quick chat and I was on my way.

Nice enough young lady. Bit ditzy, no deep conversationalist, but if you want a vibrant lady, with interesting curves and a tight body, then, she’s your ticket.

Offline johnsthomas

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Saw this WG today. Apparently, it was her first day. I think I was her second or third punt.
Please do not post the same review more than once, it cocks the count up. If you accidently post in the wrong region it will be moved to the correct one by one of the forum helpers or mods.

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

It has been about 4 years since I have visited this joint. Have had hit and miss experiences and the last two were pretty shit, so have avoided it since, but Charlotte jumped out at me and I’ve never fucked a Charlotte before, as far as I know.

Pitched up and paid the receptionist £25, which must be new in recent times, as I do not recall that.

Massage was non-existent. Utter waste of time. A few rubs, no pressure, no sense of any kind of professionalism. Perfunctory at the best.

She refused RO. Apparently, nobody is allowed to lick her out.

Good review, thanks.

Haven't been to STBW since 2015 for the same reason, WGs there were hit & miss.

Think it was sometime in 2019(?) that I saw a change in their website saying payment would be split.

I've learnt to say no to massages from SPs offering FS.  I feel (1) it will be shit and (2) they use it to waste time

Notice her profile clearly states RO is available.

Offline positionalplayer

Please do not post the same review more than once, it cocks the count up. If you accidently post in the wrong region it will be moved to the correct one by one of the forum helpers or mods.
Apologies, but posted again in the review section as instructed by johnsthomas above.
Infrequent contributor on here, so not entirely au fait with the correct procedures. Will attempt to be more vigilant in the future.
As Major Payne points out, asking for a massage from the WG tends to be a waste of time. This particular WG especially so, so don’t bother wasting the effort. TBF to Charlotte, she did not use it as a delaying tactic and was happy to be led and directed accordingly.