Author Topic: Martha, Belfast  (Read 4251 times)

Offline beltane

External Link/Members Only

I saw Martha this week for a half hour session, and was very impressed. She speaks English more or less fluently, had a nice manner on the phone and was straightforward with directions etc. I was taken aback when she opened the door, because she's a real stunner, even better looking than her pictures (and her pics aren't bad at all)-If you're into milfy brunettes this one's a winner. We chatted a little, I gave her the £100 for half an hour and then took a quick shower, before going to the bedroom, where she got her jugs out. These are some serious weapons-grade, top class all-natural e-cups, and she's not afraid to use 'em. She started off very sensual, brushing her lips, her fingernails and her nipples across my body while I groped and fondled away happily, before moving on to a (covered) blowjob with plenty of technique. After a while she got up and mounted me cowgirl style, and rode me hell for leather until I thought the bed was going to collapse. We changed positions and I plugged away at her for a while longer before the inevitable finish. Afterwards i took another shower, and chatted with her a while longer before leaving.


Great experience and I'll be back for more. I should mention though, the only downsides were a) covered oral only and b) no kissing. This seems to be increasingly common with covid and everything though, so it didn't feel like such a big deal.

Offline Redpunter

Good review what area of the city was she in. :hi:

Offline beltane

Don't know how specific I'm allowed to be, but very close to City Hospital.

Offline pussylover76

Perfect.  :thumbsup:

Don't know how specific I'm allowed to be, but very close to City Hospital.

Offline Redpunter

Don't know how specific I'm allowed to be, but very close to City Hospital.

Thank you thats fine  :thumbsup:

Offline Irishpunter28

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 45
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 8
Saw her myself this yesterday and my god she was amazing easy enough to get to and an amazing service

Offline beltane

Saw her myself this yesterday and my god she was amazing easy enough to get to and an amazing service
Good to hear, I ended up going back for more myself, last week :thumbsup: