I have just realised that their aw link does not work anymore. I don't know the reasons. I leave this review in case they return.
External Link/Members OnlyDate: Early April 2021
Communications: Very easy, all by text
Fee: £400
Location: Discrete flat not far from Hyde Park Corner. No receptionists, concierge or anybody else looking. Was there in the early evening, and street was empty.
Looks: They have been well described here. Megan, the American, tall and willowy, dark blonde, skinny and no tits, but a beautiful ass. Very friendly and smiley. Mary, the Brit, was a bit distant, but I really liked her body, toned with curves, nice tits and a really beautiful ass. Mary looks better in IRL.
Services: As soon as I arrived, money was requested, direct to shower, and without further ado, I was kissed by one while BJed by the other (they took turns at that), BJ by one and the other licking my balls, BJ by one and the other rimming me -all that while I was standing. Once in bed, Megan was not doing anal, so that was only with Mary -she demands to be fucked hard. After changing dom, I tried Megan's pussy in a few positions while Mary was either licking my ass or I was licking her pussy. I came in their mouths.
Interaction between them was almost none, apart from a few kisses.
All that was great, but the problem is that I finished around minute 35, and as soon as I was done, they started to dress and politely but firmly insisted that there was no time to even attempt a second round. That killed the mood of the punt for me. I pay for a whole hour and there was definitely time to carry on playing, but they were adamant that was not the case. Probably a more seasoned member of the forum would have convinced them but I could not.

There were not even cuddles or kisses or anything.
I have been torn between a high neutral or a light positive. Sex was really good and I definitely enjoyed it, but I ended up receiving less than what I originally paid. And when I left their place, I was more frustrated than satisfied.
Would I return? Maybe, but for 30 minutes.