Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla (VS) - Stevenage - Not the girl in the pics, shit attitude, walked away  (Read 463 times)

Online happypunt269

External Link/Members Only

So i fancied some anal action.. Searched AW to no avail... A few offer it on their profiles but when text and asked about it its a " no"

So went to Viva St. I know you can't trust it and was once again proved right.  :thumbsdown:

Text the lady and got a reply.. Yes was the answer to alevels but everything was covered... I like owo but thought if she's fit enough then should be OK as alevels was the quest. The pics on the ad looked promising...
Got stuck in traffic but kept her informed and she replied Ok.
Got there some 30mins late I rang and she did not pickup.....so left it a few mins and  tried again.. Nothing... So thought OK my bad and drove away.... After all you couldn't blame her....
5mins later get a call from her... Giving me directions.
I told her I'd be 5 mins...
So get to location near Esso in old town.

She does the behind the door thing... She's in a bra and nothing else...
She not the girl in the pics... Doesn't speak great English and is quite abrupt. Fairly short a stocky,  bit of a belly, tat on her right boob, short dark hair.
I asked her about owo and she sys no. She told me on text etc so at least she's doing all the comms, herself.
We agree a price for 30mi with alevels £120...tad steep but hey pickings are slim.

Anyway she looks in a wardrobe to put the cash somewhere whilst I sit on the bed... then she tells, me to relax.. She then goes, to stash the cash and tells me to undress.. Theres no where to put my clothes apart from the floor.

She comes back in and I ask if I can have a shower and she says why? She can obviously see from my face the concern.... and then says no the shower only for the girl/ her.
I tell her I'm a bit nervous and she looks me up and diwn and then says first time I say 2nd...

She then puts on a little black tutu type of dress... Yes she got dressed...
She then told me to lie on the bed... She fucked about with her phone took a call, texted a few people and then asked what music I liked!!!... she then sat on the side of the bed, got a condom and proceeded to try and put it on my very limp dick... I said can you touch me first.and she replied no! and continued to put the condom on...

At this point I'd had enough. It felt I was an inconvenience and I said this is not working, took off the dom and threw it on the floor. I told her her attitude stinks and she's really not interested.... with that she started swearing at me... I think in Portuguese.. She went and I quickly  dressed just incase a pimp turned up... But she just went and got my money, swearing all the way, and thrust my money into my hand...

I told her this wasn't my first punt and her attitude stinks.

As I walked down the hall I could still hear her swearing.

She`s got  3 ads all going to the same no. None of the pics are of her I think.. The fist pic on the ad below might be her..the face is similar but the body not..

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks for sharing and well done for walking. :thumbsup:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Thanks for sharing and well done for walking. :thumbsup:

Second that:), and then pity she can't be reorted to trading standards !!!