Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia Bristol  (Read 4022 times)

16 review(s) for CLAUDIA___ (9 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Sorry gents but going to play devils advocate here and give my own review on this girl who I went to see this week following good reviews.

Got there on time to get the painful text, " I am running half an hour late", Oh no she wasn't, I saw her leaving the Gym door with some shopping bags, I assume she works with another girl and they had double booked. So I sat in the sunshine and read a paper for about 40 mins, some guy left the Gym, she reappeared with a load of shopping calls her mate for the all clear, goes on in, I get my text to come on up..............through a complicated route but not to worry. Not a good start, but I will give her the benefit of Doubt.

Pleasant looking girl opened the door, she had changed, I was offered a shower which I took, she the took one then appeared on the bed naked, gentle kissing, not French, a blow job ensued, totally cold experience, did not like being touched, I asked her what she liked, she said films! I just lost all drive at this point, I have been with countless WGs, this rates as one of the worst. I don't know if she was having a bad day, if she was she shouldn't have been working.

I dressed, could not be bothered to continue, she was just lying on the bed almost as if she was "high" on something, clearly to me she does not enjoy her job!

What I cannot understand is how she has such a great review on here..............? I had some polite conversation as I felt sorry for her and left.

Please put up the link as I don't know how to. I am hopeful this was just a one off but this forum should be about honest reviews and sadly that was mine. I  won't visit again, but if any of you want to you may get a better meet than me.   

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Sorry to hear about your meeting.
She really was as good as I stated in my review and I would return based on my experience of her.
The kissing wasn't her strongest point but wasn't a negative for me. Great OWO and she let me touch her anywhere.

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Mr Kent

Thanks for the interesting review.

Will you be post a review on this girl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I notice you left her feedback.

Regards

Terry

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Hi Mr Kent

Thanks for the interesting review.

Will you be post a review on this girl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I notice you left her feedback.

Regards

Terry

GFE EMMA:- was left positive feedback on 19th May by Mr. Kent.
Now has this on her profile:-

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.)

Offline PuntingPete

GFE EMMA:- was left positive feedback on 19th May by Mr. Kent.
Now has this on her profile:-

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.)

Think that's just because she hasn't verified herself with AW, so doesn't necessarily mean much  :unknown:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Think that's just because she hasn't verified herself with AW, so doesn't necessarily mean much  :unknown:

I see.
Thought that was weird.

Online rudolph hucker

Sorry gents but going to play devils advocate here and give my own review on this girl who I went to see this week following good reviews.

Got there on time to get the painful text, " I am running half an hour late", Oh no she wasn't, I saw her leaving the Gym door with some shopping bags, I assume she works with another girl and they had double booked. So I sat in the sunshine and read a paper for about 40 mins, some guy left the Gym, she reappeared with a load of shopping calls her mate for the all clear, goes on in, I get my text to come on up..............through a complicated route but not to worry. Not a good start, but I will give her the benefit of Doubt.

Pleasant looking girl opened the door, she had changed, I was offered a shower which I took, she the took one then appeared on the bed naked, gentle kissing, not French, a blow job ensued, totally cold experience, did not like being touched, I asked her what she liked, she said films! I just lost all drive at this point, I have been with countless WGs, this rates as one of the worst. I don't know if she was having a bad day, if she was she shouldn't have been working.

I dressed, could not be bothered to continue, she was just lying on the bed almost as if she was "high" on something, clearly to me she does not enjoy her job!

What I cannot understand is how she has such a great review on here..............? I had some polite conversation as I felt sorry for her and left.

Please put up the link as I don't know how to. I am hopeful this was just a one off but this forum should be about honest reviews and sadly that was mine. I  won't visit again, but if any of you want to you may get a better meet than me.   

My experience of Claudia was positive and it may be 'horses for courses'. I've had shit punts after taking good reviews onboard.
But, I'm not sure I'd feel sorry for a whore after such crap service, no matter what reason you suspected.

SirFrank

I wouldn't wait 40 mins for any girl. If she can't organise her bookings she can stick her fucking head in the oven. I give them 15 mins max and then I'm gone. Unreliable time keeping is IME an indication of more fundamental problems

Tony Montana

Was it the old landlord excuse again?

vorian

I wouldn't wait 40 mins for any girl. If she can't organise her bookings she can stick her fucking head in the oven. I give them 15 mins max and then I'm gone. Unreliable time keeping is IME an indication of more fundamental problems

Agree,  a good indication of her attitude to customer service, the Gold Standard girls never keep you waiting imo.

Alde

Saw her a while ago when she first started in Bristol.  Enthusiastic, reasonable DFK, good OWO and a good fuck.  Maybe she had an off day (still not good if you are paying for her time) or maybe she is becoming hardened to the game.  Either way a dusty phone beckons if she does not up her game.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Saw her a while ago when she first started in Bristol.  Enthusiastic, reasonable DFK, good OWO and a good fuck.  Maybe she had an off day (still not good if you are paying for her time) or maybe she is becoming hardened to the game.  Either way a dusty phone beckons if she does not up her game.

Agree with this and other comments.
Hope it was an off day because I was itching to see her again.
I'm not prepared to wait or be fucked about any more though so might not risk a return.

Offline BogBog1

+1 on the decidedly average service (and scary condom!) received from Claudia - as reported previously on this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25889.msg371473#msg371473.

Offline Johny Stone

that scary black condom might have been a chocolate flavour one :D
Ive seen also red and green  on my cock, not that scary  :lol:

sunday

Mr Kent

On 10/02/2014 you left AW feedback for Claudia
“Beautiful young lady, dressed to please with hair and makeup all perfect, nice clean modern flat, we both had a fantastic time, highly recommended.”

External Link/Members Only

Is this the same girl you met in February?

Ombadsman

Shame. I was going to give her a go this weekend but I will not bother if this is the sort of service I can expect.

Going to have to do some research and find somebody else to spend my hard-earned on. Shame Soph doesn't work weekends  :(

SirFrank

Mr Kent

On 10/02/2014 you left AW feedback for Claudia
“Beautiful young lady, dressed to please with hair and makeup all perfect, nice clean modern flat, we both had a fantastic time, highly recommended.”

External Link/Members Only

Is this the same girl you met in February?

Sunday - I assume you are the girl in question? First post and lots of investigating etc etc. you couldn't make it less obvious if you tried
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 11:13:59 am by SirFrank »

vorian

Sunday - I assume you are the girl in question? First post and lots of investigating etc etc. you couldn't make it less obvious if you tried

Well she could have called herself Claudia.  :D

She obviously doesn't get that AW FB means nothing on here.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

This attempt at subterfuge has really put me off now.
Maybe I caught her on a (rare) good day.
Enjoyed my punt with her immensely but I'm not risking another lacklustre punt.
Thought she would be my regular too.

Who else is there in Btistol? Would go for Soph but I couldn't commit to a long term pre booking.
 :(

Ombadsman

Well she could have called herself Claudia.  :D

She obviously doesn't get that AW FB means nothing on here.

Whilst I agree that AW feedback is not really that great an indicator, the mysterious "Sunday" does have a point. There is feedback for Claudia from a "Mr Kent" from February this year. Whether it is the same Mr Kent or not we cannot say but it does require clarification from the OP, imho.

Perhaps this is me hoping that this FR isn't a true representation of Claudia and that previous highly positive FRs are fairer.

As BSG asks, who else is there in Bristol if you can't wait to see Soph?  :unknown:

OM

SirFrank

Strange how Sunday hasn't come back to elaborate....

Offline LuckyJim1

I went to see Claudia last weekend on the strength of Rudolph Hucker's feed back. The blow job was good and long but she definitely limited the depth of the oral with her hand.
She is a pleasing looking girl with very pale white skin (she needs to get out more).
She just seemed very bored with her job.
I made the most of my time with her and gave her an all over massage with body oil culminating in 2 fingers in her g spot which she loved. This gave me a super boner and I was able to slip her one in the missionary position and she has one of those pusses which grip your cock on the out stroke which eventually lead to me firing on all cylinders.
Not a disastrous punt but I had to adapt to the situation and make a tired and bored pro come to life as best I could.

vorian

Strange how Sunday hasn't come back to elaborate....

She must be off for the weekend.

Offline Tinman

Just met Claudia this afternoon so thought I would share my experience. Gorgeous looking girl with a bang tidy body would have been nice to touch it but every touch was greeted either with "gently" or "ouch" not there even though if hardly touch her. Very similar to mr Kent. Kissing was gentle pecking reminded me of my chickens feeding in the morning. Owo was ok but the clean with the wet wipe put me off even though I'd just showered a minute earlier. Sex was basically doggy for a minute. Couldn't wait to shoot my load so I could leave. Boring disinterested service. Glad it was only a half hour.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Well done for shooting your load Tinman.......more than I could manage!

Offline Tinman

Haha just about managed as the stopwatch told me my time was up!! :D

Alde

A shame that her services have gone down hill.  She made a promising start when I saw her.  Was planning a return but not now.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

A shame that her services have gone down hill.  She made a promising start when I saw her.  Was planning a return but not now.

Exactly how I feel.
Back to parlours maybe? :unknown:

Alde

Well hopefully she or her pimp are reading UKP and may take some action to improve her services if it is not too late.