Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy cox /bolton  (Read 1920 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5287411) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Comms....aw then txt

Location.. nice flat bolton

When .... in-between lockdown 1 and 2
Fee........140 ph incall

After reading a recent review on this girl i thought i would try her out comms were a bit slow to start and lucy likes to have a good look at your aw feedback before giving you her number and doesnt offer incalls to everybody.

I arranged for a one hour incall on a weekday afternoon nice estate in bolton plenty of free parking and safe area

Arrived on time and given flat number . Up i go

Wow lucy is a nice looking girl with a gorgeous figure she was dressed as requested which is always a good sign.

The action .....dfk oral both ways no cim rimming both ways sex in multiple positions excellent gfe .

This girl delivers a excellent gfe and she gets really wet and definitely enjoys herself another sp that enjoys the sex more than the money

Summary... doesn't see many clients possibly one a two a week so might find it difficult to get a booking but she is definitely worth the wait one of the best gfe ive had. :hi:

Offline eric 70

she looks nice! up to £160 now though :dash:

Offline Captain caveman 69

she looks nice! up to £160 now though :dash:
  Thats her outcall rate mate 140 for incalls but like i said she doesn't do them often.